Venom 400 group buy

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
sup guys and gals. ive been tryin to get a venom 400 for a while now but i cant seem to push myself to spend the money. i can get 1 for about $250 from some guy but i think he has like 20 of them so i asked him if he would do a discounted group buy, i havent gotten a response yet caused i just sent him a message like 2 minutes ago. so if hes good with it is anyone interested in gettin in on this.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
no. you guys never heard of venom 400? its a performance control module that is supposed to increase hp by up to 25 % by changing maps. operates at i think 30 degree throttle body opening.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
i think all the ones for the 2nd and 3rd gen tegs are the same except the B17

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
Kuchtaboy said:
for what cars? I'm pretty sure it counts me out...
there are all different units for different cars most work with more than one car, im not sure which ones he has but i havent gotten a message yet so i iwll see when he writes back.

JustaSolVTEC

so, you're trying to get a lot of people to spend a lot of money on something that won't give you any more power than you already have...

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
My friend had this chip or whatever you wanna call it in his 91 lss teg, he turned it on i felt no difference at all. He thinks there is a difference and he only turns it on when he races and such because it eats the shit out of his gas tank. Another consideration was his car had 120k on engine and he had that on no more than a year and his engine blew at 120k. Its possible its not from the chip but to me it seems like he was fucking up the a/f ratio.... i say no go!

JustaSolVTEC

nexgenintegra said:
hey if you guys say f the chip ill agree and get somethin else instead. thanks boyzzz
just trying to save you time and money. I had a V-AFC with my CR-VTEC setup and it ran like complete junk. I got wise and got Hondata. really, I don't see any mods that warrant any form of engine management. if you have/get nitrous, I'd go with Hondata or something of that nature.