Venom 400 group buy

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Gezzz

VENOM 400™ Performance Control Module
The VENOM 400™ Performance Control Module is an add-on control unit that features its own micro-controller. This module is connected to the vehicle's sensors and increase engine performance by monitoring the sensors output characteristics and modifying the input to the existing vehicles computer.

VENOM 400™ Advantages
The VENOM 400™ improves horsepower by as much as 25% through the range of approximately 1,000 to 5,000 RPM. The VENOM 400™ is OBD II compatible. Besides a substantial increase of torque, the VENOM 400™ reduces flat spots or delay time during sudden acceleration.

The VENOM 400™ incorporates an 8-bit micro-controller that is capable of monitoring the various sensor inputs and modifying their output at more than 40 times per second.

If you have already installed a performance prom, the VENOM 400™ will enhance the vehicle's performance beyond the parameters set by the performance prom.

The VENOM 400™ is only active when peak performance is required. During normal driving, the VENOM 400™ remains passive until the microcomputer determines that engine airflow and throttle position warrants increased performance. Normal fuel economy prevails while under normal load.

The VENOM 400™ enhances the performance gains achieved by installing an upgraded chip. Whatever the gains are as specified within the chip, they will be magnified through the use of the VENOM 400™.

The VENOM 400™ has an off switch so smog certification is achieved when not racing.

The VENOM 400™ will not trigger the emission safeguards of today's vehicles.

Easy installation in 20-30 minutes with basic hand tools requiring only four electrical connections.

Red cockpit LED indicating VENOM 400™ activation.

Up to 25% more increase in horsepower throughout the power range of 1,000 to 5,000 RPM (where the vehicles red line is 6,000 RPM).

The flat spot or delay found with automatic transmission downshifts, which can be as much as three seconds, is eliminated (when equipped with auto instead of manual).

VENOM 400™ Questions and Answers

Sounds good but wonder why nobody uses it? cuz is crap all it does is make the engine run rich just like all them eBay chips

Last edited:

JustaSolVTEC

and there you have it folks. an EMS isn't really needed unless you have bigger cams or higher compression or both...

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
i just want something to elimate auto shock. im sure some of you know how that is.....and dont say manual swap!!!!

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
nexgenintegra said:
i just want something to elimate auto shock. im sure some of you know how that is.....and dont say manual swap!!!!
Your shit is auto too? :smackself , na just get some polyurethane motor mounts and maybe an engine damper, it will smooth things out

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
cabezzzdb8 said:
Your shit is auto too? :smackself , na just get some polyurethane motor mounts and maybe an engine damper, it will smooth things out
i know i know its an auto sorry guys its a long story.....i always wanted a integra for my first car but i got a sentra instead but then i smashed it and was lookin for a new car and i saw the teggy just waitin for me BUT it was auto i said ahhhh fuck it ive waited this long and i aint waiting anymore.

well anyway what i want is to get rid off auto shift shock like when i really hit it sometimes it hits quick sometimes theres a delay (shift shock or delay whatever you wanna call it) hence the venom 400 ( the cure???? i guess not)

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
auto integras are no fun. patience is a virtue my friend. If I were you just conentrate on the body and interior appearance of your car.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
IntegrasAreBest said:
auto integras are no fun. patience is a virtue my friend. If I were you just conentrate on the body and interior appearance of your car.
S/C and autos love each other

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
IntegrasAreBest said:
i know thats what gettin done know but i just want a little more punch. i might be gettin some 2.5 headers hopefully, i gotta see.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
nexgenintegra said:
i know thats what gettin done know but i just want a little more punch. i might be gettin some 2.5 headers hopefully, i gotta see.
You need some engine mods to upgrade to a 2.5 exhaust on an LS motor, it will be slower again not having backpressure in a stock motor will make it slower, 2.225 diameter is fine now just get some other engine mods like cams

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
cabezzzdb8 said:
You need some engine mods to upgrade to a 2.5 exhaust on an LS motor, it will be slower again not having backpressure in a stock motor will make it slower, 2.225 diameter is fine now just get some other engine mods like cams
dude stop with the backpressure its not true time and time again its been proven and written about. its not backpressure its the velocity of the exhasut that matters not backpressure no backpressure is good at all. as little as possible

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
cabezzzdb8 said:
Key word Compromise
yep. but in reality, you are trying to get the backpressure as low as possible without losing velocity. not try to maintain backpressure. seen it before. a 3" diameter dump pipe connected as the second piece on a 2 piece header on a '00 Si makes 13whp over a full aftermarket exhaust.