very upsetting...

hueman

so i was going to work today, and came over the crest of this hill. what do i see coming towards me in the other lane? a GORGEOUS red integra with a JDM ITR front end conversion (had the yellow-ish highbeam lights or whatever), a body kit that wasn't disgustingly ugly, a carbon fiber hood, some nice fat rims/tires... paint looked flawless... racing seats... nice dark tint.... (i could see the driver through the windshield though)

and as i look back as he passes me, he's got some fucking altezzas. :shock: i couldn't believe it. did he fucking buy it from someone and then decide to ghetto-ize it?

it still upsets me, and this was like 9.5 hrs ago.
________
Toyota Motor North America

Last edited:

hueman

i like to think of myself as a honda boy at heart 8)

my civic will always be my first "real" car... sniff.. rip, baby.. rest in piece...

but that's mostly cuz mitsu sucks... only car worthwhile there is the evo...
________
Stocks to buy now

Last edited:

Todd

token ex-mod
but my teg has integra's :shock:

they'll be going away prolly tomorrow or early next week, i bought the car with them on... the car can almost pull them off too... but they leak... so i'm getting the all red tails with the white backups

edit * wow i'm baked... i meant my teg has altezza's... w00t

Last edited:

mist3r Lin

I love teh hippie crack. My buddy and I do whipits all the time.

Usually I end up ramming my head into his couch b/c I'm laughing so hard.

sleeperintegra

DownShift96GSR said:
NO2 is definately the way to go. I call on NO2 for back up, in case I need it.
lol.

Nitrogen Dioxide is not recommended for use on automobiles.

Nitrous Oxide is not recommended for use by those who don't know the difference between NO2 and N2O.

;)

hadjie85

i agree with the altezza thing.... kind of. i dont like the chromed-out altezzas, those are just dumb looking. but i do like the blacked out (around the red lights, i dont mean covers) or CF tails, and thats what im gettin. of course, theyll be matched up with grey rims and a CF hood and prolly a CF wing (not too big), but they will be altezzas non the less. i still dont understand why people have to whine about those things though. i mean you start a whole thread to pick on someone else's personal choice of taillights? isnt there another thread where someone is complaining about altezzas where you couldve posted this? and to call someone a ricer just cuz they have altezzas is pretty dumb (and i know you didnt call him a ricer hueman). when i get my supercharger and my CF tails, come call me a ricer, and see if i dont yank you down the strip by your balls, forcin you to stare at my ugly tailights the whole way.... :p