Video of my integra Ls Special Edition

GSROWNSU

Teggy95SE said:
GSR's Hate that
what are "we" suppost to hate? sum1's a lil jealous cuz they don't have vtec :lol:

Teggy95SE

GSROWNSU said:
what are "we" suppost to hate? sum1's a lil jealous cuz they don't have vtec :lol:
uhh no, it meant that when they lose and I tell them its not a GSR, they get all sad cause they just got beat by a much underpowered integra cuz they can't drive. I wish I had vtec, I just hate that ppl think vtec is everything and w/o u can't be fast, I don't have to wait till 6K for my power to finally kick in. LOL but when it finally does, yea there quick. But lets put it this way, I have NEVER been outlaunched by a GSR and its my launch that gets me so far ahead of them to where they have a hard time to catch up. I can hit 60 in the high 6s and 0-90 in the 14s making me a def. low 15 sec car.

Last edited:

Winki

Undercover mod
Teggy95SE said:
uhh no, it meant that when they lose and I tell them its not a GSR, they get all sad cause they just got beat by a much underpowered integra cuz they can't drive. And i don't want vtec, you GSR ppl think vtec is everything and w/o u can't be fast, screw vtec, I don't have to wait till 6K for my power to finally kick in
Ok stop it now, we don't need no acura on acura crime. I would love to say something but we shouldn't take this any further :D

Nice car Man

Teggy95SE

Bigblock-B said:
Ok stop it now, we don't need no acura on acura crime. I would love to say something but we shouldn't take this any further :D

Nice car Man
yea, this is gay, I love all teggys.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Teggy95SE said:
uhh no, it meant that when they lose and I tell them its not a GSR, they get all sad cause they just got beat by a much underpowered integra cuz they can't drive. I wish I had vtec, I just hate that ppl think vtec is everything and w/o u can't be fast, I don't have to wait till 6K for my power to finally kick in. LOL but when it finally does, yea there quick. But lets put it this way, I have NEVER been outlaunched by a GSR and its my launch that gets me so far ahead of them to where they have a hard time to catch up. I can hit 60 in the high 6s and 0-90 in the 14s making me a def. low 15 sec car.
its not about the car... its about the driver :thumbs up

Teggy95SE

SilverDB8 said:
its not about the car... its about the driver :thumbs up
yup, and either everyone @ here can't, or im just that damn good LOL There so stupid, they'll sit here and launch at like 6k and think there gonna hook right up and go LOL im like WHAT ARE YOU DOING. Let me drive that car or something :lol:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
whoa 6k? haha thats almost redline for a LS... but 3k is fairly good enough for traction with street tires for a gsr

Teggy95SE

SilverDB8 said:
whoa 6k? haha thats almost redline for a LS... but 3k is fairly good enough for traction with street tires for a gsr
I usually do like a 4-41/2 and just slip te clutch so it doesn't spin as much

Teggy95SE

SilverDB8 said:
LOL i know lol i usually do 4-4 1/2 and slip the clutch a little to get it not to spin as much, works good for me

GSROWNSU

Teggy95SE said:
LOL i know lol i usually do 4-4 1/2 and slip the clutch a little to get it not to spin as much, works good for me
have fun replacing your clutch soon if u keep doin that lol....o and vtec kicks in at 4400 rpm :roll:

GSROWNSU

Teggy95SE said:
not on a stock GSR :lol:
lol what r u talking about...do i really need to get tegsox and have him give you a long ass lecture about vtec because you obviously don't know shit about it. vtec=4400....intake manifold butterflies=6000 stop talking about something you dont know a thing about. :roll: