Video Of my new Civic Si

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
weren't you the one that sold your teg and bought the si?

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Dude, those srt4 drivers SUCK at driving...all 3.XX lights...GAY! anyways, dude, your EP3 is clean and very quick, im impressed, Nice

ltrain

do u have the 6 spd k20 tranny also? is that possible with the way the si shifter is located? or do u have the stock si tranny?

nautica_t

i don't think shifter position has anything to do it with it as its not a linkage.
sounds good though.

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
isi t me or is VTEC not as noticable in the EP3 ? looks good though man was pretty quick looks atlot faster than some EP3's ive raced before. They usually drive like boats. No offense :)

nautica_t

DC2Integ said:
isi t me or is VTEC not as noticable in the EP3 ? looks good though man was pretty quick looks atlot faster than some EP3's ive raced before. They usually drive like boats. No offense :)
EP3 in north america come with k20a3 -> limp mode i-vtec, the crossover i believe is 2500.
^if this is the guy who sold his teg and bought this ep3 than this ep3 has a k20a2 swap.

the rsx type s is equipped with an k20a2 which has the same b-series system vtec.
the rsx base and ep3 share the same motor of k20a3 which has the new i-vtec system which runs on low cams and than runs on another cam at 2500rpm which is the economy cam.
i'll post pictures of the heads in a bit, and see if you can spot the diff :p

nautica_t

dc2GS-R said:
They are not the same
how are they not the same?? only major difference is that the k series are chain driven rather than belt driven? unless i'm missing something here?