videos of my gsr

92GSRbholtz

I wanted to post a few videos to show a befor and after befor the car gets more work done tom. Fuel system which will be fuel rail,filter& presure regulator (AEM). , 74mm throttle body(skunk 2) walboro 255lph pump. HONDATA intake manifold gasket,New catback (megan racing) testpipe(blackworks) Intake manifold will be port matched(skunk 2) Motor will have all new gaskets and new piston rings etc.. The car is running on hondata s300 with my tuning so it will be tuned be reputable tuner cause it runs rich as of rite now in the videos. There is a couple more lil partd i cant think off rite now heres the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdb5EyFGlwM&feature=youtube_gdata_player http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYLJ3I-yVAI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

92GSRbholtz

Yes intake mani is port matched and i just listen to what my man who does all the works tells me hasnt lead me in the wrong direction yet the car is running rich and is still beating turbo ls coupes, type r, and ran a 7.92 in the 8th untuned. So i Shall listen to what he says since thats pretty impressive for a all motor car

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I'm not wanting to be a dick, but I am wanting to call bullshit on the 7.92 or whatever he said it ran. The 2nd video he posted the car sounds sluggish, makes a lot of noise but doesnt appear to be going anywhere fast. Also claiming to beat turbo LS cars with an all motor car that most likely makes under 200whp is crazy. Maybe they are just some beat dick turbo LS's, idk. Again I don't want to be that guy, but sometimes I have to be haha. Pics of the car would be nice too, instead of some 3am can't see shit from this cell phone quality video stuff

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
Yes intake mani is port matched and i just listen to what my man who does all the works tells me hasnt lead me in the wrong direction yet the car is running rich and is still beating turbo ls coupes, type r, and ran a 7.92 in the 8th untuned. So i Shall listen to what he says since thats pretty impressive for a all motor car
:bs:

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
I'm not wanting to be a dick, but I am wanting to call bullshit on the 7.92 or whatever he said it ran. The 2nd video he posted the car sounds sluggish, makes a lot of noise but doesnt appear to be going anywhere fast. Also claiming to beat turbo LS cars with an all motor car that most likely makes under 200whp is crazy. Maybe they are just some beat dick turbo LS's, idk. Again I don't want to be that guy, but sometimes I have to be haha. Pics of the car would be nice too, instead of some 3am can't see shit from this cell phone quality video stuff
I think that in this instance being a dick is acceptable. This post is highly sketch.

Last edited: