Violated!!!!!!!!!

sOuL

dude take that to court, im in the process of going to court, im going thrsday next week. did u read what happen to me? it was racial profiling according to the commsioner,i met with him yesterday

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
WOw thats fucked up

what crawled up his ass and died?

48 in a 45 honelstly?

you can fight that easily

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
Yeah you can fight the speeding and seat belt for sure.

the tints not so much, but thats only a fix it ticket

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
yeah I told my parents and they were furious at me at first, then I had Rebecca talk to them and now my dad is paying for a lawyer for me. It just really sucks that some cops act like that.
A lot of cops are assholes. Not all of them are though.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
What a dick! I'd be real upset if a cop was that rude about everything. Cops like that give other ones a bad rep.

48 in a 45...I don't know about there, but here in Cali, I think you're allowed 5mph +/- the posted speed limit since the speedometer isn't always accurate. How much are the tickets?

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
when i got pulled over couple weeks ago for no front license plate the cop asked me why i was so nervous. She said i was shaking when i gave her my registration

i just said "Sorry?"

bryphotoguy

Noob- Be Gentle
Yea, that's a drag. At least you're getting support from the parents.
I had the cops pull me over once in the Sol. They searched the car for drugs and patted me down. He grabbed the berries while doing it.
I don't know about you but I sure ain't gunna tape some weed to my manhood.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Yea, that's a drag. At least you're getting support from the parents.
I had the cops pull me over once in the Sol. They searched the car for drugs and patted me down. He grabbed the berries while doing it.
I don't know about you but I sure ain't gunna tape some weed to my manhood.
Lol!