Viper alarm

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
Since, i heard lot about what happen 2 owner's teg in atlanta.. i was pretty panic.. so i decided to buy alarm keyless. i went to the store n looked for security keyless. i found viper alarm. i do like that one.. i asked worker if is it cld be use for my integra? a guy was like mmm your integra 5 speed or automatic? i said 5 speed.. he said he cant get me viper alarm because of 5 speed.. that keyless is for automatic due to REMOTE START.. is it true all viper alarm got remote start????? i want viper alarm so bad!

onexsilence

silence is everything..
no shop will install it with liability's reasons, but it can and has been done. I am currently running a viper 771vx w/remote start (disabled now). I never had any problems till someone left my car in gear, hence, its disabled now.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Only an alarm/remote start combo unit will have an alarm and a remote starter. There's a company called Compustar that makes an alarm/remote start combo that can be put into cars that are manual. Google it and check it out.

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
shld i tell that worker that worker dont have to connect it to starter. leave it alone but just connect to honk, hood blah blah blah??. i dont care about remote start.. all i care is SECURITY..

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
Only an alarm/remote start combo unit will have an alarm and a remote starter. There's a company called Compustar that makes an alarm/remote start combo that can be put into cars that are manual. Google it and check it out.

Ahh i like compustar..thanks for tellin me. im going to check that one tommorrow. im free all day tmw. i aint going to work till tues.

ltrain

just dont have remote start....get a battery back up and an alarm hidden inside the car (under dash)..if not any alarm can be shut poppin the hood which is pretty simple to do to an integra...

check out ravelco.com i HIGHLY RECOMEND them with your alarm

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
why get a battery back up?? im sorry if its f""king noob question but im cur why??

ltrain

when they pop the hood all they have to do is just disconect the battery to have there way cutting the sirens and shit. the battery back up is small and it can be hidden under the dash

i do have ravelco and its a legit product, iv heard many good things from people on other forums that praise them..call them with your questions about the product

http://ravelco.com/
http://www.atlantaravelco.com/

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
hey man.. yes i do like that site also.. damn i m so behind about alarm stuff..

is it good idea that i gonna buy comqustar alarm with that ravelco???

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
when they pop the hood all they have to do is just disconect the battery to have there way cutting the sirens and shit. the battery back up is small and it can be hidden under the dash

i do have ravelco and its a legit product, iv heard many good things from people on other forums that praise them..call them with your questions about the product

http://ravelco.com/
http://www.atlantaravelco.com/

ohh yes i got itt.. small battery?? such as optima battery???

ltrain

sounds good...i dont consider any alarm theft proof i just consider it a deterant from someone doing damage to my ignition and shit......im confident in my set up that if someone is gonna take it there gonna have to tow the bitch

ltrain

Last edited:

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I dont care about remote start.. all i care is SECURITY..
Then buy just an alarm, not an alarm/remote start combo. You can just get an alarm, you don't have to get the starter too.

It's always a good idea to have more than one anti theft device, the more the better. You can get an alarm with all the extras (pager, fuel pump cutoff, clutch kill, motion sensors, glass breakage/audio sensor, tilt sensor, ect), the Ravelco, LoJack tracking system. There's all kinds of stuff available.

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
i went to northern custom n see what they offer for alarm system. i didnt expect that almmost all alarm system price over 400 dollars! i was like ouchhhhh... yeh i do have $$$ but i need it for other.. well im going to wait n see what i can do with my moneyyl.