Virginia International Auto Show 2009

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Went to a show here in Richmond. Nothing great. Basically all the new cars of now will be the same for next year. With the excepion of a few. only a few pics

dodge challenger SRT-8.

Chevy Camaro

Ford Mustang GT

Nissan Cube ( seriously...WTF?)

maserati

Aston Martin

Cadillac cts-v

Nissan 370z

Oldies were out

I missed the Corvette ZR-1, my camera died.

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
that is basically what the Charlotte auto show turned into, just a big showroom with all the current cars and a few of next years. Nothing too special. The cube tho, LOL. I cant wait to see a bunch of those driving around

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
that is basically what the Charlotte auto show turned into, just a big showroom with all the current cars and a few of next years. Nothing too special. The cube tho, LOL. I cant wait to see a bunch of those driving around
yea, my gf and I went b/c she got free tickets through her work. we werent in there but maybe 30 min.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
we went to the Chicago auto show... that was a lot bigger then yours tho. GM actually brought in a Bumble Bee statue and set it up next to the camaro and Camaro Black. (black edition = fucking baller)

acclude

cheap bastard
I lived in RIC for over 15 years and tried to make it to the convention center for this almost every year. First few times they had modded cars but over the years it's turned into nothing but new model cars. Stopped going a few years ago. Thanks for the pics!

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Looks like the car show down here for Tampa. I believe the Orlando one had more exotics though, but we were probably there a hour tops.