Virginia Snow-blizzard-Storm

mirrorimg

The people in VA, or at least Hampton Roads, know that when we get some snow, everyone flips out. I left work a bit early because the snow was getting to be about 1/2" to 1" thick on the highways, and it would have been painful dealing with the people on the road if it got much thicker. Saw one person slide into a curb, and there was an accident that slowed things down more on the highway.

Just wishing everyone safe travels on their daily commutes. If you dont have to go out, I would suggest to stay in. The snow isnt the biggest problem, its the people you need to worry about driving alongside and behind you.

Yea, Richmond isn't too good either. My boss closed the restaurant at 1030 this morning...snow day for me!!!
Be safe everyone.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
we got 6 inches in michigan the other day, my classes wernt cancled, my 30 min drive took 2 hours. even though the people here know we get snow, they still dont know how to drive in it

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
After last nights trip home I ordered some Thule chains for the integra. I don't mind snow but it was solid ice in Knoxville last night.

Rich-PMS

got snow falling and sticking in NJ.

NJ has the worst drivers to begin with, and when you add snow.....you can only imagine.

i'll be delivering pizzas tonight, and probably make a ton of money in my 4 hour shift!

atomic_peach

About an inch fell in central PA so far. It was my first time driving in the snow, too. Much fun trying to force your car to slip for learning's sake. Integras are pretty good in the snow!

stevo.kelley

ninja by night
im up in Loudoun county, in northern virginia. we had almost 2 inches by 12, i decided to cut out early of school because northern VA drivers suck so bad, much less northern virginia high school drivers. got outta there before any traffic and it was wayyy slippery...and its still comin down now

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
I'm at the Naval hospital in Portsmouth. Closed the clinic early today and I don't have to be at formation until 9 tomorrow.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Drive safely everyone! SoCal isn't getting snow except in the mountain regions, however we are going to be battered with a series of rain storms for the next few days.

mirrorimg

I'm at the Naval hospital in Portsmouth. Closed the clinic early today and I don't have to be at formation until 9 tomorrow.
You better be careful if you have to drive there in the morning. All of the snow turned to slush, and its going to freeze overnight. The morning is probably going to be worse than the actual snow.

michaelz

It snowed here a few days ago, around 12 inches and the bulldozers had to come out and clear the roads.

Even so, it just piled up really quickly again and I had a oh shit moment driving to work. Downhill corner, tail came out after hitting a thick patch of snow and gave it full lock. Well into the oncoming lane but no one was around so I got away with that one.

If it snows like that again I'm leaving the R in the garage.

mirrorimg

It snows in Japan? I guess it is a mountainous island. I dont think have ever seen any city pictures with snow.