Vistas finest 97' Integra LS -

I'm looking into exhaust systems ... What's the best to buy best best best apexi ws2 ?

MUsT FIT DB7 - 4 DOoR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might take a go at changing the clutch my self LoL :( wish I he two days off in a row to handle it... Might have to start when I get off work wed. and finish Thursday. Ugh.

Ryan659

You'll prob spend all day both days (just dropping the trans takes a few hours if you know what you're doing). Download the helms manual and make sure you buy all the misc pieces you should replace before hand. Do you have a nice low profile floor jack?

Yeah my jack is pretty crappy it's a harbor freight 3ton floor Jack might borrow another one and then I have a shitty bottle Jack that also sucks. Got a crow bar, need a nice torque wrench though, might borrow that too, n might try and have my mechanic friend come over n help me. I don't think i want to try it solo I'll be pissed by my self

Other then that there is a nice video walk through on you tube I will be watching for reference as i go, I got some wheel bearing grease , I need a couple things I will make sure I'm prepped before I charge into it like an idiot

Ryan659

Yeah my jack is pretty crappy it's a harbor freight 3ton floor Jack might borrow another one and then I have a shitty bottle Jack that also sucks. Got a crow bar, need a nice torque wrench though, might borrow that too, n might try and have my mechanic friend come over n help me. I don't think i want to try it solo I'll be pissed by my self

I bought my floor jack from harbor freight so if it's the same one it's fine.

But yea, don't do it by yourself, if it's your first time you need two people. Technically you can drop a trans by yourself but you don't want to do it by yourself for your first time. Take your time man and properly research and be sure you have everything you need before hand, it's not a small job. You definitely need a proper torque wrench

Yeah, there is a sweet walk through I am gonna watch it pretty much every day until I do the job my clutch is really worn out but it will survive for another week or so. I really would like to get my motor built at the same time, if I drop my trans and do the clutch my self, I can lift my engine out and bring it to the shop to have them do the work at the same time, save money on my clutch job, and at the same time I can clean the shit out of my engine bay. I would really like to replace my alternator too I feel like maybe my voltage is kinda low? I'm gonna test my alternator tomorrow , as well as get my A/C checked out and see if there's any leaks , if there is or if my compressor is not working I'm gonna rip the bitch out