Vistas finest 97' Integra LS -

Noneed2Hate

I bet not a single one of you can even find an exhaust for a 4 door LS.

I f***ing looked and nobody makes them not tanabe not apexi not skunk and not magnaflow. And not HkS . Only one company apexi N1 makes a sedan GSR only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you might just have to take the fall, get something, and have it modified either by yourself if you are capable or by a welding/exhaust shop to make it fit

94RS

No fucks given.
I bet not a single one of you can even find an exhaust for a 4 door LS.

I f***ing looked and nobody makes them not tanabe not apexi not skunk and not magnaflow. And not HkS . Only one company apexi N1 makes a sedan GSR only.

92-95 Civic EX coupe/sedan.

92-95 Civic EX coupe/sedan.

So you say ex coupe/sedan, I see others say hatchback. Where did you find your information and is there any threads you have found to back it up? Other people say the hatchback and 4 door are a direct fit.

94RS

No fucks given.
So you say ex coupe/sedan, I see others say hatchback. Where did you find your information and is there any threads you have found to back it up? Other people say the hatchback and 4 door are a direct fit.

The coupe and sedan use the same exhaust, the hatchback has a different bend in the piping near the muffler.

http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showpost.php?p=1014700&postcount=24

http://honda-tech.com/forums/honda-civic-del-sol-1992-2000-1/will-4dr-teg-cat-back-exhaust-fit-my-eg-coupe-2396530/

Thank you I'm stoked now I can drool over the idea of buying an exhaust for 2 weeks until my next paycheck

Time to deep clean my engine bay and detail the poop out of my car cuz I'll never actually be able to afford painting it o_O maybe

Ryan659

Rubbing compound, polish, wax, and washing by hand (and not those quarter places) will give you a good start.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
Always figured the foam gun wouldn't do the trick, usually the bird shit and dried mud has to be scrubbed off :lol:

I've just got one of the cheap Harbor Freight electric ones. Works fine on the cars, but for the rapewagon I have to break out a scrub brush.

R13

The other asshole
I've just got one of the cheap Harbor Freight electric ones. Works fine on the cars, but for the rapewagon I have to break out a scrub brush.

I have one too (Assuming you meant pressure washer :lol: ), worked good until it fell over in my garage and broke the on/off switch out of it :rolf: I think I can glue it back though.

There's almost always mud at the corner of my driveway or some shit that gets all over my tires (and the mustang slings it up on the back windshield) so I usually always have to scrub :lol:

Last edited:
This isn't a car washing forum, ok guys, thanks! Lol jk. My passenger side door is bondo'd really horribly so it never looks good. Gna see if I can wetsand and restore clear coat