Vizage Bodykit...just look

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
this is the only bodykit i would ever consider putting on the teggy. i think its really clean and simple and i have yet to see it on anyone elses...just wondering what you guys thoughts are, i know its not a lip but get over it :p

oh and please ignore that obnoxious spoiler. id go ITR if i end up doing this kit someday.

alyssafacex

hm its not too bad. i don't like the rear bumper at all. i don't think an itr spoiler would look right either, since its not a boxy design like the rest of the kit. but whatever you like!!

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
ya im not a super big fan of the rear bumper but i kind of like the front more than the lips ive seen. plus EVERYONE does a lip...I might just get the front, who knows. it wouldnt be till after i do all the fun stuff first like i/h/e and suspension.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
this is by far the cleanest kit ive seen around...they kept the factory look all the way down to where people would put on a lip. how is the front any different besides another company putting out a different lip style?

mirrorimg

Everyone has their own opinion.

I would be more worried about the fitment and using fiberglass bumpers/skirts.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
I would be more worried about the fitment and using fiberglass bumpers/skirts.
thats true. i hadnt taken that into acct. its not even a serious inquiry at this time, i just saw it, didnt think it looked super trashy like bomex and was wondering what you guys would think. lol

j13

Keep It Clean
this is by far the cleanest kit ive seen around...they kept the factory look all the way down to where people would put on a lip. how is the front any different besides another company putting out a different lip style?
The Integra is a roundish car, it has flowing lines with curves everywhere, making it sleek and stylish. The whole "body kit" is too sharp, its to futuristic for the curves of the car. it seems the "body kit" is trying too hard to make it "look" fast. The front end, skirts, rear bumper is too exaggerated.

And yes it still has the unique Integra bug eyes, the lip kills it. If you like it that's great man. Everyone is different.:thumbs up

Rich-PMS

I'm pretty sure it's a front and rear lip and replacemer sideskirts.

You can see where the lip meets the bumper on front and rear...