Vortech supercharger on LS

Aqualite_Solid

DB7 no Aston
Just wondering if a Gsr vortech kit would work on Ls? Thinging about saving up for one but they stoped making kits for Ls :(

Sent from my toaster using Tapatalk2

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Most of the part numbers appear to be the same except the last half and judging by pictures i looked at, thats where i formulated my opinion. Guessing from pictures does you now good though. Not a lot of people here have superchargers, id say post in the boost forum on honda-tech or ask vortech for confirmation. Its also probably been asked before, try a google search.

mteg

Automatic Lover
They used to make a kit. Technically, you could still piece one together...if you could find all the different part numbers. I know ebay always has the individual components. I think with the aftercooler, 240whp is possible. I had a buddy run one is his 90si with B16 swap and he was well over 260whp. You'll def make a lot more power than a jrsc.

Aqualite_Solid

DB7 no Aston
They used to make a kit. Technically, you could still piece one together...if you could find all the different part numbers. I know ebay always has the individual components. I think with the aftercooler, 240whp is possible. I had a buddy run one is his 90si with B16 swap and he was well over 260whp. You'll def make a lot more power than a jrsc.
Fuck jrsc I've seen to many horror stories about those kits on b series

mteg

Automatic Lover
f*** jrsc I've seen to many horror stories about those kits on b series

Well on an ls you'd be looking at only around 160whp-180 at best...that and finding one for sale is about as easy as finding a Mugen 1st gen integra body kit.