VOTE! April 2010 ROTM!

VOTE! April '10 ROTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McMahon

JackTuned
Im not really a fan of Silver, but the first one I liked the most.

Although I was diggin the (Si?) wheels in the last one.

Mick Lvn

Hmmm I wouldn't say all that, stll cost around 1500 to do it + paint, but if your referring that everyone has one ehhhh to a certain extent. Not everyone has it done as clean and with the perfect body work to boot like Xiong up top.
We sell them for 1350 for the HID front and it takes no time to install it, just did one last weekend on a friends integra. It depends on where you live I guess but here in VA, it is more rare to see a clean well done US front end then a JDM front. Its ridiculous!

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
We sell them for 1350 for the HID front and it takes no time to install it, just did one last weekend on a friends integra. It depends on where you live I guess but here in VA, it is more rare to see a clean well done US front end then a JDM front. Its ridiculous!
94-97's are gunna be getting hard to find bc everyone does jdm or 98+ conversions on them.... thats why I'm dead set on keeping mine. :D

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
us front meaning?
i consider the 98+ front the us front.
jdm 93-95 they were the same us94-97

Daybid

Dump or Die.
LOL... i hella forgot i was still entered on rotm.. but yeahs good luck to all again.. such a close one this time!!

i just got paid.. so i wish i had time to go buy my goodies and do a little more with my car.. HOPEFULLY I LOSE.. then i can get the stuff and enter next month with more stuffs..

oh yeah... and 1350 is expensive !!!!! jdm front in bayarea is like 700-900 now.. without paint ;]

Mick Lvn

LOL... i hella forgot i was still entered on rotm.. but yeahs good luck to all again.. such a close one this time!!

i just got paid.. so i wish i had time to go buy my goodies and do a little more with my car.. HOPEFULLY I LOSE.. then i can get the stuff and enter next month with more stuffs..

oh yeah... and 1350 is expensive !!!!! jdm front in bayarea is like 700-900 now.. without paint ;]
1350 for the HID, we sell the SiR-G for 850. But other places here on the east coast are selling them for 1100-1800. The last shipment, I'd say 7 of the 8 front ends we sold were to CA.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'm loving the close competition! Props to all the entrants. Let's keep ROTM going to strong every month!