VOTE! February '13 ROTM

February ROTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drevans_satx

Dylan
BUT Honderp named the color! Lol I have no choice in what it's called.

I'll admit, it's fucking canary yellow. For some reason Hundurrr couldn't call it that. Special name for a special car with a not so special color...

XjoEnX

Yellow is special. It's the color of a major religion in Asia: Buddhism. As Buddhism is represented by the colors orange and yellow, they follow the idea of karma and reincarnation, Honda of Japan accordingly chose the name of Phoenix Yellow for their limited edition super Integra as the Phoenix represents reincarnation as well of the 97-98 Integra Type R.

I'm fucking kidding. I just call it ITR yellow.

Nick_C78

I like the yellow. I don't see many of them and it actually looks good on the Type R. Glad to see you admit it is Canary ;) Let the record show I am still jelly of your car.

drevans_satx

Dylan
Yellow is special. It's the color of a major religion in Asia: Buddhism. As Buddhism is represented by the colors orange and yellow, they follow the idea of karma and reincarnation, Honda of Japan accordingly chose the name of Phoenix Yellow for their limited edition super Integra as the Phoenix represents reincarnation as well of the 97-98 Integra Type R.

I'm f***ing kidding. I just call it ITR yellow.
Funny this is I could actually believe you if you told me that face to face

I like the yellow. I don't see many of them and it actually looks good on the Type R. Glad to see you admit it is Canary ;) Let the record show I am still jelly of your car.
Huehue yellow is great. In parking lots I go 'Okay, where is the only yellow car here?' then I find it.

Im only gonna vote for phoenix yellow cars.
Now if you could only get everyone else to vote for the Phoenix Yellow cars..

Swerve

Shawn
Phoenix is such a cooler name than Canary tho haha.

drevans_satx

Dylan
^^^ lol at wal mart I do a quick scan find the yellow and walk in that direction
You know what's up lol. Yellow makes life easy. Also if I get hit, people can't use the "I didn't see him!!!11!11" excuse. Bitch how the fuck do you miss a yellow car.

whitedc4

Exactly! Although my friend Kiki says when he drives his silver stone s2000 he has better luck driving. He dailies a rio yellow and swears its a cursed color because of all the people who nearly side swipe him.

Sent from a Hershey's candy bar. Nom nom nom

XjoEnX

I think it just may be his own bad luck. It's kinda like a guy having the name Kiki. :)

Jk!! Don't kill me. You can choke me though.

drevans_satx

Dylan
I can attest to the yellow car curse, or YCC for short. I drove my white gsr for 1.5 years. Every day. Everywhere. Had maybe 2 incidents, because San Antonio/illegals. One day I buy a yellow R. Seriously I've owned my car for like 6 months and I've almost been hit, rammed, sideswiped, etc. On 7 different occasions. f*** year ITR go-kart handling + cat-like reflexes!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Don't take Nike's name in vain. Ever.
Seriously? Reported.
For the record, reporting a post notifies all mods and admin of it, the reason and who reported it. Posting the word "reported" in the thread just makes us have to go back and delete that as well since it will be out of place and appear to be a random comment in a thread after the spam is removed. We all appreciate reporting it so we can clean it out, posting that it was reported it isn't necessary though.