VOTE! June '12 ROTM

June ROTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
voted for 99tegls, hopefully hamface gets a vote as well. I never like seeing people with 0 votes as generally every car is nice that enters.
That kinda sucks, man. Obviously Rony isn't going to get your vote because of how hard he parks, but I always vote for what I think is the best build on site, or like this month, lurk in the shadows til the end to cast my vote

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I vote for what plays to my senses. For me that's function and built engines. I prefer a built engine over a bunch of cosmetic accessories. Just me. Hence my vote for josh

XjoEnX

I think it's more of a community. Some members make their presence known, so as a member I feel inclined to see what they're working on and enjoy following their threads, which will get my vote because I enjoyed reading their progress, whether it's performance or cosmetics.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I think it's more of a community. Some members make their presence known, so as a member I feel inclined to see what they're working on and enjoy following their threads, which will get my vote because I enjoyed reading their progress, whether it's performance or cosmetics.
Our nor cal cars have a specific amount of sentimental value to me

99TegLs

I had to vote for Guyfromnerk. That dude has balanced his whole life while building a kick ass car. He'll get my vote everytime if he submits. I'm more than happy with the 2 votes I got =)