VOTE! October '11 ROTM

October '11 ROTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

goofygamer

jbrown97ls and tork_sd89 have ZERO votes LMFAO....
:haha:
i found it hilarious!... that 4dr teg needs major work! looks like its stock... why would he embarrase himself like that
i got a infraction for trolling :oops:
Dude, this is a little rude. I know that you're entitled to your own opinion, but modesty and manners should play a role into what you write too. I know this is the internet, but every user on here is a real person with real feelings. ROTM is here for fun, that's why there isn't any prizes. People post up their cars because they are happy with what they have. What if they have spent hundreds just replacing little broken things or adding little accents to their car, but we don't notice just because they're replacing broken stock parts with newer stock parts? They've put in their own elbow grease into their car and are proud of what they've done. If you have an opinion, just try to post it in a way where it doesn't seem like you're throwing somebody to the ground and stomping on their faces...

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
he has arguably just as much done as me, if not more. god forbid someone be proud of a stock-ish car.

you probably think dylan just has rims -__-
mine is stock :what: it just has rims and stuff hehehe

yes sir thats why i said LOOKS like its stock only wheels....
mine looks like its stock with only wheels but im a 4 time ROTM winner i dont see your point, most of my ROTM wins have been after i lost my lip.

Stfu noob
:thumbs up

Stock is sexy but needs moré stuff on it. U figure that one out. Like OEM JDM Type R lip maybe some Mugen side Skirts. Something around that area. ;)
not all cars are built to be "clean" and have the optional kits. Look at JDMXDB8's build and mine, 8urcivic's too. everything that goes on to the car has a purpose.

Klutch everybody is entitled to there own opinion. Thts just his I think he's wrong so do you. But that's just our opinion. #Publicforum!!!
x2

Dude, this is a little rude. I know that you're entitled to your own opinion, but modesty and manners should play a role into what you write too. I know this is the internet, but every user on here is a real person with real feelings. ROTM is here for fun, that's why there isn't any prizes. People post up their cars because they are happy with what they have. What if they have spent hundreds just replacing little broken things or adding little accents to their car, but we don't notice just because they're replacing broken stock parts with newer stock parts? They've put in their own elbow grease into their car and are proud of what they've done. If you have an opinion, just try to post it in a way where it doesn't seem like you're throwing somebody to the ground and stomping on their faces...
this

goofygamer

sorry... :oops:

i didnt know i was actually gonna be rude.... i usually aint like that... :puppyeyes
Just as long as you recognized what happened and aren't stubborn about it. We all make mistakes and tend to allow our initial responses to get the best of us at times. :)

jbrown97ls

i got a infraction for trolling :oops:
Sorry you got an infraction. You were a bit rude, but your entitled to your opinion and its not like the comment hurt my feelings. Its done and over with, so we can put it behind us. :D

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
Just as long as you recognized what happened and aren't stubborn about it. We all make mistakes and tend to allow our initial responses to get the best of us at times. :)
thanks guys!! like i said im usually not a troller :lol: i know i was wrong

goofygamer

Thanks Cole! Yay! I can add another ROTM to my list! =D Thanks everyone! I'm going to catch up to Samurai and 8urcivic one day

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
I'll make a deal with you Peara, when you catch up to 8urcivic rotm victories, is when ill post my car for rotm.. deal? :lol: oh btw congrats bro, you diverse it!