Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 25.0%

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I'm not a nikon fan... I've shot with it once and I didn't like it, but that's because I learned strictly on Canon. I have a couple friends that shoot with nikon tho and they love it. It all depends on what you start with.

It all depends on what you're going for I guess. If you're using it for photography and want different lenses, then I suggest Canon, but if you'll just be using it for conventional use the Nikon would be perfect. It’s more affordable off the shelf because the motor's for the auto focus is in the lens instead of in the housing like in the canons.

That's why I choose canon, because I'll be using different lenses the further I get into it, and it's cheaper to buy canon lenses then Nikon because of the motor in the nikon.

all in all, a good camera, just not what I'm going for, ya know?

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
yea works for me, ive been look at a few canons and the d40x, but im not lookin to spend $1000 on one either, about 600-700

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
yea works for me, ive been look at a few canons and the d40x, but im not lookin to spend $1000 on one either, about 600-700
I don't know how much the d40 is, but yeah. You should be able to get either for that price. some people say the nikon is easier to use, but I really don't think the canon is that hard... i dunno. It's really up to personal preference. IMO :what: