vtec knocks my gopro off!

2oo1Dc2

good thing you found it. when did you notice it fell off?
i was actually on the way to my moms and i noticed once i got there which was about 15 minutes after it fell off.

MACDOG

Baller, yo
Whenever I have my gopro hooked on, I always run say, a string out the window and around the base. Wouldn't want to lose that shiz

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
That's a good idea. I always keep mine in the car, it's too much anxiety to have it outside, plus I want to see my body language and how I control the car to improve on my next run

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
I always use rubbing alcohol on wherever Im mounting it. I had it mounted to an army HMMWV and used 550 cord to attach it to my door incase it fell so i could pull it up xD. The suction cup is a good mount but nothing is bullet proof. Unless its physically bullet proof. lol

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Hell, I rarely use my go pro honestly lol. I thought I would use it all the time, then I got it and realized the sound quality sucked and it has no zoom feature.

R13

The other asshole
I thought it was cool.

Tip: When using the suction cup use strong masking tape and tape a square style pattern over the base of the cup... String as mentioned before is also a good backup.

2oo1Dc2

I thought it was cool.

Tip: When using the suction cup use strong masking tape and tape a square style pattern over the base of the cup... String as mentioned before is also a good backup.
cool i'll try that next time. i had cleaned the surface before i slapped it on, idk what happened. maybe the bumper was flexing a little bit. idk. anyway i use that when i use adhesives because im worried it might take a little paint off when i take them off.