Vtec Prob, CEL on then off

NATES98dc4LSV

THE pRO-nATER
Hey This Is My First Honda, I Bought It Off The Original Owner With A Lsv Swapped In With A Chipped P28 And My Questions Is Car Runs Great Up Till About Top Of Third Or Begining Of 4th I Lose Vtec And Cel Light Comes On I Shut Off The Car Turn It Back On Vtec Works Fine Again Then Dies Off At The Same Spot I Ran The Paper Clip Test No Saved Trouble Codes Wtf!!!!? Any Ideas?

First Idea, stop capitalizing every first word. Also, drop the "neone" crap. Type it out. Its really annoying to have to decode a post when someone is asking for help.

Check the Vtec wiring. Mine acted up a while back just like that and it was a bad wire causing it.
Is the swap done with a jumper harness? If so, it should be easy to find.

NATES98dc4LSV

THE pRO-nATER
im not sure if it was done with a jumper harness. im really new to this whole honda thing theres two wires going into the oil pressure switch, and ones just hanging with a male connector on it.....ill post pics later when i get home from work

NATES98dc4LSV

THE pRO-nATER
which ecu connection if u dont mind me asking where would i find this? ive got a thick ass harness by the passenger side kick panel

NATES98dc4LSV

THE pRO-nATER
10-4 thanks for the help ill be sure to get those rite away and if there's a short in the vtec solenoid what would cause this?

NATES98dc4LSV

THE pRO-nATER
ill also be sure to take some short of video of it if i can that would probably be best just need a link to how to post vids on this forum would be appreciated thanks

NATES98dc4LSV

THE pRO-nATER
Yea I Is Heavily Modded I Believe It Was Sprayed B For I Got It As Well Vavle Springs Are Wore Out And Lma Are Ticking
And Rings Could Be Bad Not Sure Headgasket As Well