Vtec spark plug cover fit a non-Vtec?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
i'll show you, but if you descide to make them I need first one produced. ;) you need to know how to weld(cuz yours are metal spark plug covers) mines real cf, but its easy.

TannerG

i'll show you, but if you descide to make them I need first one produced. ;) you need to know how to weld(cuz yours are metal spark plug covers) mines real cf, but its easy.
dude i like yours, you cant see any bolts!!! howd you do it, i would buy yours right now man

TannerG

lol true true. did u get my email of my engine bay? and can u make them where u dont see the bolts???

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
lol true true. did u get my email of my engine bay? and can u make them where u dont see the bolts???
Not yet, I'll check now. And if you look at our recent upgrades, the bolts are flush. we could get your hardware painted to match the cove if you'd like, but a custom project like that would cost some $$$.

EDIT: just got the pic, is that your current vc?

TannerG

yeah i jsut looked at em its pretty sick. ok quick question how much would it be to be shipped without any color and let my guy paint it for free? and how much if u painted it to my specific code and shipped?