Walshie/ty's photoshoot (56k forget it) lot-o-pic

endurance

My RS Owns Your GSR.
im suprised you didnt see a bunch or asians/indians with fishing poles & nets / spears walking behind your cars fishing for suckers and carp at that park..... sick!

Walshie

''Gs-Rizzle''
There were a few people fishing, and they were asian but that cool I guess. I threw a rock at a crey fish or w/e I think that counts.

Walshie

''Gs-Rizzle''
took me for ever to find these.. ty had to show off his HiD's

Walshie

''Gs-Rizzle''
lol previouse owner had them on he dident want them so he got blades but left the stickers hehe

Last edited:

Walshie

''Gs-Rizzle''
does anyone wanna make me a sig!!! lol lots oh pics to choose from it would be niiice.e.....

Walshie

''Gs-Rizzle''
haha hes working on that right now.. hes just gonna drop a bundle on some rotas is the plan

Ty Hatchie

Silly ricer
OMFG HIDS!!! lol!!!

Yes I know the Advan Stickers gotta go. Or Advan Rims, but i can find better places to spend money. And yes the tires have HUGE side wall. working on that as well. I traded my gsr for this car but I kept the stock rims w/ oversized stock tire size and he kept the good rims for the teg.

As for the drop, well its already on Tein springs, I would love Tein Coilovers so I can slamm it in summer and raise it some in winter, but theres other plans in the making right now so i'm happy w/ this drop.

Thanks for the compliments tho!