Want To Be A GearHead

Clutch

I'm So Clutch!
Hey guys. I use to hang around the forums a lot at the beginning of the year. Things in life happened and yeah. So I want to learn the ins and outs of cars. Earlier this year someone posted an awesome website that basically taught you everything you needed to know about cars. I bookmarked it and it just ended up getting lost. I tried searching the forums and no luck. If anyone happens to still have the link you are awesome! so please and thank you. :lol:

jznsn2u

Welcome to Club Integra. Browse around and pic up the little bits and pieces of knowledge :D.

j13

Keep It Clean
Wanna be a gearhead?!?! Go to the junkyard and buy a transmission...anyone will do. Take it apart and take all the gears out.. Zip-Tie the gears to a baseball cap, and you'll be a gearhead. Then call it a day son. lol

No for real, back track to find that website! What did you type to search for it?

Last edited:

PogiBoy

Mr.StealYourGirl
Wanna be a gearhead?!?! Go to the junkyard and buy a transmission...anyone will do. Take it apart and take all the gears out.. Zip-Tie the gears to a baseball cap, and you'll be a gearhead. Then call it a day son. lol

No for real, back track to find that website! What did you type to search for it?
lawl

I believe it was back in like Feb or March. I searched "Learn Engine Car How To Mechanics...etc"

I'll keep searching.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
BOOM roasted.

check out the "boom" link. its called "How engines work" read through that and as you come to specific parts there is links for even more awesome gearhead knowledge :) its a good basis, i read it a few years back.

PogiBoy

Mr.StealYourGirl
BOOM roasted.

check out the "boom" link. its called "How engines work" read through that and as you come to specific parts there is links for even more awesome gearhead knowledge :) its a good basis, i read it a few years back.
Awesome link! Thanks dude! I appreciate it.:thumbup: