want to full upgrade my Integra

sonicvybe

new driver
I have tried like 5 times to read this post and every time my face goes like this o_O and I start gasping for air. Wow...that's a lotsa questions. Ummm...just start randomly clicking threads and you'll likely find an answer to one of your question.
I could barely read it once...less 5 times...

But I think what he is saying is that he wants to know what to do with his car to make it better all-round. :)

CallHimHERO

whats the best route you can go to fully upgrade a 99 integra. im talking about full upgrade from ground up. exhaust, engine, suspensions, axles, everything. and is there a 6 speed tranny that would work with b18 engine series i know ive seen it.... should i fully rebuild a LS engine or should i buy the full type R front clip from tiger japanese website. im looking for ideas/opinions i have had integras for 5 years just never got into the heavy upgrades until now. i sold my GSR engine and bought this GSR because the body was in perfect condition and had the full brand new GSR interior, engine had alot of miles on it though and i was planning to make it as fast as possible have alot of money so before you judge know the story if a car is fixed up right and clean is that realy butchering? i know alot about cars and s*** i just want opinions because i am trying to zone out parts people think is crap and people think would work well in a build. Im still doing all my research and i know LS/vtec isnt always the best just because of the compression ratio. Im not a dam street racer and i hate fast and furious..... alot of you need to stop being pricks..... acting like your so dam smart get a job as a mechanic for honda/acura if you know so much about them. Im 21 and fully paid off my $200,000 house and have 2 clean integras. I dont need any teenage pricks responding or adults acting like kids......
umadbro?

and to be honest, if you have so much money, why would you build up a teg? anyway, all these questions you asked, or failed to since I don't see many question marks, can be easily answered by searching on google.
oh and no. there's no 6 speed tranny for a b18.

phatintegra

Banned
I don't know 21 and you bragging about a $200,000 house that's paid off and own (2) Integra. WOW dude I hate to say it but coming from a home owner like myself but WHY own (2) Integra's when you can buy much better vehicles? Not worry about having your Integra stollen?

Your post does not add up
21 year of age
$200,000 house paid off (Sketchy).
(2) Integra and not a more expensive vehicle.
You have all the money in the world to build up an Integra from ground up.

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I don't know 21 and you bragging about a $200,000 house that's paid off and own (2) Integra. WOW dude I hate to say it but coming from a home owner like myself but WHY own (2) Integra's when you can buy much better vehicles? Not worry about having your Integra stollen?

21 year of age

mjones73

Because a GSR is a rarer, swapping the front end and yanking the motor out of it decreases the value of what makes it a GSR...

AlexD

J13 sooo mad

21 year of age
I guess monies cant buy your smarts to "full upgrade" an integra :lol:

Prozon

Kris
Why does everyone hate on The Fast and The Furious so much? That movie is awesome. Suuuuure there are some questionable scenario's. But it's still cool. :D

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Why does everyone hate on The Fast and The Furious so much? That movie is awesome. Suuuuure there are some questionable scenario's. But it's still cool. :D
that shit is funny hahahahha

ANd anyways OP:

You are coming off strong like a prick in your post and looking down on us. So you should check yourself at the door.

1) its your car do what you want
2) doesnt sound like you have a clear idea on what you want to do, I could say 1 thing and another could say something else about what the perfect fully built integra is
3)whats wrong with LS vtec's compression/whats wrong with ls vtec?
4)check your attitude at the door because im sure the newer guys wont be afraid to voice their oppinion and i see they already have.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
mind as well go buy a Bugatti instead of building up an Integra that you clearly have no clue on how you want to build it or what you want on it since clearly you're rich as Bill Gates and are asking people on a forum claiming we're pricks, yet asking for advice.

and thought i may not know everything of the honda/acura world, i'm pretty sure there are no 6 speed transmissions that fit onto a B series engine. But then again, i never claimed i'm all knowing and still am pretty sure i'm right.

amazing journey, brother. :thumbs up

Last edited:

Prozon

Kris
I wouldn't say Bill Gates, but that kid has to have some crazy income to earn well over $200,000 in three years. (How would you manage buying a house before 18?) Obviously it would be well over 200k, because obviously you have living expenses.

Maybe he's a prostitute.. or more likely he is full of crap and his mommy and daddy bought him an Integra and he wants to make it a race car. :p

whitedc4

i'm betting its the second option kris. he probably lives in his mommy and daddys 200k dollar house (by the way who cares?? 200k is an average priced house in fact thats more on the lower end...which would explain why they could only afford integras) with two integras ones his mommys and ones his daddys and he wants to beef up mommys car.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i'm betting its the second option kris. he probably lives in his mommy and daddys 200k dollar house (by the way who cares?? 200k is an average priced house in fact thats more on the lower end...which would explain why they could only afford integras) with two integras ones his mommys and ones his daddys and he wants to beef up mommys car.
thats way low, i think mine was 800k-7 didgets

Prozon

Kris
House prices vary from area to area Rach, California and Florida probably have the highest house prices. (I'm guessing.)

Around here a decent house can be had for 200k-500k. Depends on what size and such.