Want to race for pinks? Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

MugenDan

No wing or racing stripes?
na its stock. i learned from a young age to never do that,and i personally dont like it.
yup man yall talk s*** on single,well come race me for pinks ;) talk is cheap fellas
also got vtech pulls hard.

Last edited:

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
na its stock. i learned from a young age to never do that,and i personally dont like it.
yup man yall talk s*** on single,well come race me for pinks ;) talk is cheap fellas

you only have ONE HEADER

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
Okay, okay. This guy is obviously trolling us. Nice try buddy.

rockadilla

thats right.
your vtech pulls hard?
so u admit ur phone is faster then ur car?

MugenDan

i wouldn't have a way to drive 2 cars back up here...
hey thers alot of options bring a friend or get a towing truck to take it to yo house,i mean if u so sure ur going to win u will have an extra car to part out n pay him, by the way are u going to beat me with ur neon lights lmaoooo and ur 4 door. come on man, lets race im real talk,calling u out buddy im dead serious

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
nigga u talk alot of s***,u in college station come down and race me for pinks
Someone has been hanging out with the Gay and Curious crew a bit much lately. So you're ready to go against a k20'd Da, or a turbo'd Dc?

I live life a quarter mile at a time... because my site is so poor in the fog

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
hey thers alot of options bring a friend or get a towing truck to take it to yo house,i mean if u so sure ur going to win u will have an extra car to part out n pay him, by the way are u going to beat me with ur neon lights lmaoooo and ur 4 door. come on man, lets race im real talk,calling u out buddy im dead serious
there is not a single neon on my ar, good job though. your so badass, one day i want to grow up and be just like you.

rockadilla

thats right.
see.... the thing is..... why would he even WANT your peice of s*** car?

Status
Not open for further replies.