Want to race for pinks? Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
...maybe if I PM him he will act differently in person!

MugenDan said:
yo lets race for pinks man,u talk alot of s*** then back it up ,come on man an integra better then civic,all u got to do is race me
nope, still not gonna race ya bud. not to mention, if you are really THAT determined to race someone, you are hiding something. plain and simple.

MugenDan

Someone has been hanging out with the Gay and Curious crew a bit much lately. So you're ready to go against a k20'd Da, or a turbo'd Dc?

I live life a quarter mile at a time... because my site is so poor in the fog
k20 hell yeah,not turbo tho lol not in my single.

8-bit

do what now?
Good luck with the race.
this thread just put a smile on my face!lol

MugenDan

...maybe if I PM him he will act differently in person!

nope, still not gonna race ya bud. not to mention, if you are really THAT determined to race someone, you are hiding something. plain and simple.
how about u pick the location? or meet me in i-10

MugenDan

whoa dog, you aint telling, then i aint telling.
wow is just a single cam remember,yall can beat me,i clearly said before,i got short ram intake from ebay, ebay headers, stock clutch,no NX my title is blue,its been hit on the corner but its just a little dent,previous owner got hit by his drunk cousin,white people.....lol I came straight up with you,now ur turn

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
wow is just a single cam remember,yall can beat me,i clearly said before,i got short ram intake from ebay, ebay headers, stock clutch,no NX my title is blue,its been hit on the corner but its just a little dent,previous owner got hit by his drunk cousin,white people.....lol I came straight up with you,now ur turn
97 DOHC, intake and suspension. simple

Status
Not open for further replies.