Want to race for pinks? Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
lol..

wow is just a single cam remember,yall can beat me,i clearly said before,i got short ram intake from ebay, ebay headers, stock clutch,no NX my title is blue,its been hit on the corner but its just a little dent,previous owner got hit by his drunk cousin,white people.....lol I came straight up with you,now ur turn
Ahem, YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD

rockadilla

thats right.
yeh yall talking s***,but this nigga only one down to race,so yall stfu with ur all show no go integras and urselfs
bro ill race u, come to AZ bring ur wallet with all ur credit/debt cards with passwords and everything written down just in case u forget in a strange city, social security card and any tvs, computers or game consoles u might have. ill meet u 3 am with 5 or 6 of my buddies and we'll help u unload ur car (cuz were nice guys) and then we'll race

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
lol This has been fun, but I'm tired of hearing this lil' bitch crying and showing us how bad ass he is. I hope we all can agree on this?

The Little Bitch (since I do not know him on a personal level or first name basis, I have taken the opportunity to name him Little Bitch) clearly won't give up and I don't think he is worth our time anymore. Let's go back to Club Integra already.

Status
Not open for further replies.