Want to race for pinks? Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

MugenDan

yup its all gewd,all u can do is run ur mouth internet warriors, btw that baby ugly with a fake gucci hat.
im over here making moves and i talk the talk and walk the walk.

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
Last post then I'm out.

yup its all gewd,all u can do is run ur mouth internet warriors, btw that baby ugly with a fake gucci hat.
im over here making moves and i talk the talk and walk the walk.

But earlier he said...

wtf nigga,u come,u only got a integra i wouldnt go over there for that s***!
Clearly, he doesn't "walk the walk".

People don't want to race you because no one gives a fuck about you or your car. Plain and simple. The ones that offered to race is you are willing to beat your ass to the ground so you will shut the fuck up.

Race for pinks? Grow the fuck up.

Internet warriors? YOU CHOSE TO TALK TO US ON THE FUCKING INTERNET.

With that, I said good day!

my 93da

Yo Rookie Noob, REAL TALK, :wgaf: no one wants to come to TEXAS and run ur single cam bubble, take it to a different forum where little kids talk about street racing, get outta here with your stupid F&F talk! You're WEAK SAUCE!!!!

:eek:wnded:

MugenDan

Yo Rookie Noob, REAL TALK, :wgaf: no one wants to come to TEXAS and run ur single cam bubble, take it to a different forum where little kids talk about street racing, get outta here with your stupid F&F talk! You're WEAK SAUCE!!!!

:eek:wnded:
im sure thers alot of texas people here,theres 1 pussy here so yeah. all yall niggas talking shit wouldnt do that in a meet with me n the azn boys ill beat ur ass kid and jack ur car

Status
Not open for further replies.