Want to retrofit into these housings

Mike61096

17 yr. old Integra Modder

TheSkygun

You could always paint your current headlights black since you'd have them opened up during the retro

Mike61096

You could always paint your current headlights black since you'd have them opened up during the retro
I'm worried If i paint the headlights black, you wont really be able to tell, because my OEM lights don't have clear lenses:

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Your right, the da lens suck! You beam pattern will scatter like crazy, you need aftermaket lens. Those aftermaket headlight will work perfect.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Hold on there!!!! Don't get aftermarket!!!! Just smooth the inside of the glass on your stock headlights. I have seen it done and It looks so sick. I really don't like the look of the aftermarket headlights. They just don't belong IMO.

Mike61096

Charly[horse];1155584 said:
Hold on there!!!! Don't get aftermarket!!!! Just smooth the inside of the glass on your stock headlights. I have seen it done and It looks so sick. I really don't like the look of the aftermarket headlights. They just don't belong IMO.
And how do you suggest i do that without messing up the lens?

Mike61096

Those do look sick polished out, but I really wouldn't even know where to begin in doing that. I wouldn't want to mess up my OEM housings, and this is my first retrofit so...