want to see 35% tint on a red 3rd gen

Stopsign32v

I'm thinking about tinting ky Windows but I think the dark looks cheap on an integra. No tint looks clean hut is hot. So I'm wondering what 35% would look like.

01FTW

I'm thinking about tinting ky Windows but I think the dark looks cheap on an integra. No tint looks clean hut is hot. So I'm wondering what 35% would look like.
How does dark tint look cheap?

And 35% hardly makes a difference when it comes to keeping the heat out.

Tint 20% or darker.

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
Here's mine at 35%:

Dirty from salt/sand put down after now storm:

IMHO 35% is a good compromise if you want some protection or a cooler car, but don't like darker tint. Personally I would have gone for 20%, but the legal limit in GA is 35%. Can easily see through on sunny days.

Last edited:

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
ya I had 35% on mine when it was given to me, I personally wasnt happy with the shade/security provided by it and recently limo'd the whole car, but heres Madelyn beforehand:

scratch that, the comps at work suck, i cant even right click to get the pictures link, but the first pic in my BUILD has 35% on it, and as you can see in that picture...you can see right through it.

I would personally say go 20 if you dont want it to be SUPER DARK, 20 still provides some security.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Here's mine at 35%:

Dirty from salt/sand put down after now storm:

IMHO 35% is a good compromise if you want some protection or a cooler car, but don't like darker tint. Personally I would have gone for 20%, but the legal limit in GA is 35%. Can easily see through on sunny days.
If you're at 35%, what the hell am I at?! I thought I was somewhere around the 20% range, lol

BeatBox

Real Good!

No wonder 5-0 jock my nuts all the time
Not to hate but your driver side window is fckd lol
Stop by and ill tint it up right :)
I havent been pulled over for tint, just a matter of time...
50% windshield
5% sides
two layers of 20% on rear

as far as 35% it looks good but only helps with heat, as far as tinting for privacy or security its not worth it

ben h

Banned
50% windshield
5% sides
two layers of 20% on rear

as far as 35% it looks good but only helps with heat, as far as tinting for privacy or security its not worth it
i love ur teg shits mad sexy

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
Damn that windshield is illegal as fuck where I live. I don't know about where you live. Looks sick, wish I could tint my front windshield.

BeatBox

Real Good!
i love ur teg shits mad sexy
thanks, that different shade of red on the door sucks :(
Damn that windshield is illegal as fuck where I live. I don't know about where you live. Looks sick, wish I could tint my front windshield.
here too, i had to drive 45 minutes to some little town to get mine done. i wanted 35% but thats too dark for the windshield, maybe next time

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Dick :lol:
I was hoping people would think it's the clouds, hahaha!! It started peeling about a month ago n I need to get it done, bad. My girl needs tint too, so I figured I would get it at the same time for a discount. It's $79 for three windows, and I need my front two and the strip across the windshield.
Next time I'm in Indiana, I'll be sure to stop by! Hahaha :thumbs up