Want to win some money?

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
Dear Clubintegra:

The green flag has dropped and the My Circle 500 race is on. Don't miss your chance to get it on the action. You could be one of 10 lucky fans headed to Charlotte this May for a shot at $500,000. To qualify for a spot in the only race for fans, text P 00079839 to short code 38229. (Don't forget to put a space between the letter P and the 8 digit number).

Enter once each day to increase your chances of winning. For more info and official rules, visit alltelracing.com.

Good luck!
Alltel Racing

p.s. i work for Alltel, and the contest is legit, plus every new person who sends that message puts me in a spot to do a go-kart race to win 50k. you wont subscribe to anything by sending that message btw

trying to win it so i can pay off the GTI and then get another integra for a race car possibly

Last edited:

nautica_t

this is considered a spam. and plus it probably costs $2.00 just to send the initial txt message.

rancidhooligan

Grand Sport
No, it's actually a legit contest, even though the post does look like spam, it was posted in the appropriate forum and generally people with 1,000+ posts aren't spammers.

The message doesn't cost $2.00 unless you're billed $2.00 per message, whatever your normal text messaging rate is what you'll be charged.

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
exactly

no cost to do it... unless you get charged per text message

its for my work, they gave pre-made up "emails" to send to friends and family. i wasnt feeling very creative