wanting an integ but dont know what would be best?!?!?!?

SJ_408_AMOS

i really need help with what would be best for the price and what engine is best and lil stuff like that. i love the 2nd hen but i dont know anything aboot them......... can you help?????!!1

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
what do you want in the long run? are you going to be building it? going to be upgrading anything? is it a daily driver? is it going to be put on the track? what kind of goals do you have for it?

SJ_408_AMOS

well im wanting it to be a street car and my daily driver... i wana do up the whole car i wana buid the whole car but i think it would be cheaper to get the car already done

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
Cheaper? maybe in the short run. DO NOT make the mistake of buying a car that has modifications unless you know they are done right. When I got my car it was already lowered. I've spent more money correcting the suspensions issues because he did it wrong. The camber was way off so I would go through tires all the time. It would be a lot better and a lot more interesting for you to buy a stock car and build it up. You would learn a lot more that way as well. If you want something fast, look at the B18C1 (GS-R). It's a nice engine and has a lot of potential. I'm not just saying this because it's what I have, it really is a nice engine. Some people might say either LS/VTEC or B18C5 or B18C (Type R USDM and JDM) but they cost a lot more and takes more work for little gain.

It's hard to say where to start from though. Anything anyone says is usually an opinion of what they want. any car with a B18C1 (GS-R) would be quick, reliable, and you only have to do regular maintenance on it. If you get that engine (in any Honda), you have the potential to later build it up and make a pretty fast car.

I don't know. What you want to do and spend is really up to you. My vote is for a B18C1 in whatever car you like the look of best. That's just me though.

SJ_408_AMOS

that sounds good i really like the 92 93 year...i might get one of those... thaks for helping me it really helped out alot.:)

rockadilla

thats right.
well the price depends on where u live..... where i live a decent priced 2nd gen would be around 2-2.5k as for the engine, the 2nd gen gsr is EXTREMELY rare, if u are looking for a 2nd gen then i would just suggust trying to find one that is average priced for ur area and has not been modified very much