Wash, Clay, and Wax the DB8

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Sexy Time! Where's the grill? The DB8 would look even better if it was lower...

BTW, I think you forgot to add 'ed' to the wash, clay and wax in the thread title. :mrgreen:

mirrorimg

Looks good!

3rd pic, you didn't delete your plate #
Wow, Thanks I dont know how I missed that

Sexy Time! Where's the grill? The DB8 would look even better if it was lower...

BTW, I think you forgot to add 'ed' to the wash, clay and wax in the thread title. :mrgreen:
I suppose I could have put in the suffix on "wash", but it still works the way it is, I think ;) I took out the grill since I have been doing a lot to the lights. I actually had to re-seal the driver side, and I have recently noticed some condensation in the passenger side, it it makes things a little easier not having to take the grill off. Since fixing the fog capsule, the lights are ever-so-slightly warped, so they dont sit in perfectly right, and I have to ziptie the grill in the center so it doesnt bounce around in the wind and breaking. I would have issues going up and down driveway entrances. If the car wasnt my DD, I probably would go lower. The coilovers can take me down to negative height if I wanted :twisted:

looks like i have soem work to do
Have you sold your Max and gotten a teg yet? Or are you still looking?

Thanks for the compliments everyone, I only wish I had gotten better pictures. And with my luck, a storm cloud passed over my house and poured down for 20 minutes, leaving everywhere else in the city dry :(

Todds91

very nice i hope mine can look like this one day lol

mirrorimg

Not too interested in doing any body work right now. The holes in the back are shaved, so I dont want to drill in some new ones there, and removing the front will leave some exposed holes. If anything, whenever I get the car repainted (the front bumper has a lot of rock chips, and the hood as quite a few small gouges in the paint) , I'll add a red 'H' to the rear, but still leave the front on.