Washed the Z today, so I took some pics :)

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
i told her that. she still wont

and I drove it when she 1st go it...I spun the tires and she wont let me near it since.

AmberLynne

I try too, but a Nissan mechanic I met said not to get on it a lot because it causes tire feathering and i'll need new tires all the time. expensive!!!!!!!!

speedin

The Transporter
i told her that. she still wont

and I drove it when she 1st go it...I spun the tires and she wont let me near it since.
LOL. But really Amber if u love that car you will put that pedal down for awhile every now and then. It really is good for the car. Im not saying drive like a jackass, just find somewhere quiet and clean out that carbon.

I try too, but a Nissan mechanic I met said not to get on it a lot because it causes tire feathering and i'll need new tires all the time. expensive!!!!!!!!
not alot, but not EVER. And yea the rear suspension isnt the best. The medal plate might have ur build date on it...

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
your tech was an idiot..yes.at get on it, not to spint them over. Plus that feathering was an 03 problem with the suspension. not from gettin on it.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Ill sea foam the car for you this weekend. then well go find a nice empty back rd and go balls to the wall.