wat kinda intakes

Jmoney187

LivinLow
are we using on our b18c motors???
i duno wata put on my ITR, right now i have the aem cai from my ls motor ghetto rigged on it untill i order my new one.. i sawzawed it into a short ram, but the filter is black with dirt and only 2.5" tubing wehn it should be 3" for the ITR... i really like AEM's products but i kinda wana try sumthin else:D

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Put your factory intake arm back on, and get a Comptech Icebox. Or get the Comptech SRI also if you wanna spend the dough. If you get a Comptech SRI, it comes with a Comptech filter. If you only buy an Icebox, you'll need to buy the filter separate, $60. I wish I knew that back in the day.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
comptech icebox or the mugen one if you're ballin.

Todd

token ex-mod
spend $15 on ebay, and put the other $150 that you would have spent on a name brand and put it twords a mod that's more than just a noise maker

ltrain

had a weapon r secret weapon when i had the gsr

konerri

if you really want somthing different and special(meaning lots of money), the J"s racing intake system is the best.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
SRI is pointless on a B-series without a heatshield. The radiator fan blows hot air right on the air filter. I've seen the heatshield eliminate a 8-10 hp drop that occured everytime the fans kicked on during dyno runs. I made one similar to the K&N heatshield out of sheet metal and polished it up

98PAITR

JDMxDB8 said:
Which would you guys say makes more power? The AEM original CAI or V2?
If its for an ITR, AEM doesn't make the V2. They said they couldn't get any hp gains with them.