Water in my trunk?

slickteggyGSR

Hey lately iv been discovering water in my spare tire compartment And I can't seem to figure out where it's coming from? I have used a temporary fix by spraying the bottom with bed liner but I would really like to fix it for good.

stevo.kelley

ninja by night
IM THE EXPERT ON THIS! i had the same problem whin i first bought my teg!

so heres the fix! you open your trunk and on the left side peel away the panel that lines the trunk. youll find the sunroof tube and it probably got disconnected from another tube. pop the tube back into the other one and you might wanna just wrap some duct tape around to make sure it wont happen again!

i had the same issue and couldnt find any help on it so i just looked around the car myself!

chronsolo

MAD MAN
it's either that or your tail light gaskets, that's what my problem was

Jay417

Beast From The East
i had the same problem, so i took off the whole interior and discovered that it was coming from the tail lights, so what i did was i glued the tail light gasket to the tail lights and pretty much issue fix but for extra protection i also sealed the tail light along the top with black silicone and no more water in the trunk. I hope i helped with this issue. also check if you have moisture or water inside the tail lights, that way you will know for sure the water is coming from tha tail lights

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
you can always put a drain hole in it

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
x90 for tail light gasket. It's a very known issue with Integra's. You can either get a new gasket and hope it works or do what I did and drill a few holes in the bottom that way they don't fill up and leak out, they just have the rain pass right through them. You'll never know I have holes in my tail lights unless you take them off and look underneath as well so it's not that big a deal.

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
check your sunroof tube and use silcone on your tail light gasket should stop your problem

slickteggyGSR

ok thanks for all the tips guys i think its my tail lights because there is moisture in them so ill check them out and then ill check the sunroof tube

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
Well!... My discovery of where SOME of my water was coming from was the anteanna... First off, mine is broken off, so instead of replacing it, i wrapped some electrical tape around it and tightened the screw on well enough (it wasnt very tight at first). The amount of water i noticed back there dropped, and now by reading this thread, I assume the rest is coming from the TL gasket