Water in trunk and all over carpet floor + rear seats!

#172CR

Just wanted to add this,

95550-20000 PLUG, BLIND (20MM)

That is the part number for the plug

MACDOG

Baller, yo
Yeah man, my Integra leaks in the boot too - I think my issue is the door/window seals. They might have becoming a bit dodgy, haha.

GUnited

Yep, those are the ones. Acura should have made them out of silicone... i guess they are meant to dry out and have people buy them from Honda for a rip off price. :roll::)

the area where the spare sits, gets flooded to the point it over flows onto the seats....the seats soak it up like a sponge. also if you drive the car while you have the pool in the back..ones you brake at a stop sign, that pool will rush forward making things worse:x:x:???:

my car had a bad musty mole smell. i gutted the WHOLE interior and cleaned it by hand. took one week, WELL worth the work bro
Had to do the SAME thing, well still in the process lol. Besides my gaskets being SHOT, my passenger side drain tube from the sunroof was NOT FRIGGIN connected=more water. Heres a good write up on TI http://www.team-integra.net/sections/articles/showArticle.asp?ArticleID=546. But yeah entire rear of my car is gutted right now, loud as heck driving down the road lol. Another thing you can do is get a friend to run a hose while you sit inside and inspect for leaks. :thumbs up

GUnited

However on the passenger side, there is no plug and it's an open channel for water to literally FLOOD into the rear of the car

I'm looking now to find the part number and order a new plug from Acura, but I may just silicone it up too...Not sure.

How this helps someone out :)[/QUOTE]

^^^ You're the man! Gonna order that plug now :thumbs up