Water leak under passenger dash 94 Integra

VLT

94 Integra
Hey guys, I know there are a lot of write-ups regarding water leaks, but I'm not sure which one would pertain to mine and I'm trying to pinpoint which problem it may be so that I can work on it. If you guys can help me, I'd really appreciate it. The passenger side floorboard, where one puts their feet, is soaked. I pulled back the carpet some and noticed in the upper right hand corner, there is a white plastic piece and a tear in black stuff where the foam is coming apart. That must be where it's coming in from, but I don't know what to do. Thanks guys, Vicky

Last edited:

emd513

^^^^^ that or you have a bad seal for your windsheild or hose from sunroof is coming off from bottom port

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

mediajunkie420

MediaJunkie
i had the same prob when i did my wirre tuck . the little drain hose that runs along the fender somehow got pushed through a hole above the seatbelt modual. i have a 92 integra so urs might be a bit different but u might want to look up there and c if there is a hose poking out. its about 3/4 in hose

VLT

94 Integra
The water is clear like rain. The water is piling up under the main carpet where you put your feet. But in the picture where I pulled back the carpet, none of that is wet...it looks like wet drops, but it's not. The water is coming from under where the crack is and the yellow foam is at. I'm not sure what is above or around that area where it is coming from. I don't know what to check first without having to take stuff apart. It's a 94 with only 130k original miles on it...only owner and female at that. I guess it's falling apart due to the age...19 years old. Thanks again for the help guys! Vicky

VLT

94 Integra
EMD513, where is the sunroof hose located so I can tell if it's coming off or not? Also, this just started happening when I park it on an incline.

emd513

Comes down the pillar, then pass the dash and I believe its right by your seat belt computer at least on mine it was. Been a while since I've been in there.

VLT

94 Integra
Where is the seatbelt computer and is there a write-up on how to fix it? PS. Isn't this under the seat and if so, that's not where mine is leaking. It's leaking where the white plastic round piece is in my picture. The yellow foam there is soaked with plain water.

Last edited:

emd513

No there not under seat. It should be behind the kick panel. Your hose if I'm right runs over it to the corner of the firewall. Also check under your cowl below your wiper arms and make sure you don't have a bunch of garbage. Or holes