We Create Change - Free The Children

Amiguel6

what's up guys. I just wanted to spread the word of a fundraiser that my high school leadership class is holding. Its for the Free The Children Foundation. The whole mission is to raise money to build schools for the less fortunate kids and in areas of poverty, so that they too can receive an education. The leadership class will be sending off all of the money to the foundation.

An organizer came to our school and said that the high school with the most money donated will receive a reward, but the Free The Children Foundation hasn't announced what that would be. We aren't even looking for one, we just want to help these children.

All-in-all, we just want to raise money together as a school and with help from our community. Me and my leadership class has set up an online donation site, where you can donate to our cause. We aren't asking for a bunch...just whatever you can. Anything & everything helps.

Thanks a bunch!

Link to donation site: We Create Change - Free The Children Fundraiser

This is the foundation logo:

Amiguel6

Thanks LoweredDC4. I'm trying to spread the word as much as i can to help the cause. These kids deserve a school and an education....they are our future.

Amiguel6

The teachers that are already teachers in that country, will be teachers at the new school(s). Im not sure who are they paid by ..im thinking its all volunteer work.