Weekend plans?

sleeperintegra

So wat are yall doin this weekend? I plan on getting shitfaced. :p tonite is Tequila Night (although every party is Tequila Night) Memorial Day Weekend...

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Not that much, I just want to relax. Tomorrow havin a birthday party for my nephew. There is gonna be so much spiderman stuff

speedin

The Transporter
work,work,work, dream of turbo, sleep, work,work,work, remeber how long it will take to get boosted on minimum wage :cry: , then back to work,work,work. and the cycle continuously repeates itself..... :lol:

Last edited:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
really? wow i thought i was the only one that was gonna be working...yea worked today (sat) work tomrrow work on monday....yea i'm working on monday. sucks ass. i havent had a day off since feb.

speedin

The Transporter
MoJoJoJo said:
really? wow i thought i was the only one that was gonna be working...yea worked today (sat) work tomrrow work on monday....yea i'm working on monday. sucks ass. i havent had a day off since feb.
at least u dont get minimum wage!!!! grrrrrrr i hate this crap.DANM U WINN-DIXIE!

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I took a trip to Baltimore to see the Orioles play the Tigers. 1,015 miles round trip, even though the trip down was 40 miles shorter than the trip back, it took me 10 hours to get there and 9 to get back. I got totally FU**ED in New Jersey by traffic on the way down, so I missed the first half inning when I should have been there an hour early, at least. Not to mention $12.25 in tolls going down and $4.75 coming home, bite me N.J. Turnpike! :x Since my Red Sox are in the same division as the Orioles, I was glad to see them lose 4-3. :)

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Sorry Ominous, you're an O's fan. I don't hate the Orioles, but they're fighting Boston for first place so why would I want them to win, you understand right? That's why I wrote the disclaimer " Since my Red Sox are in the same division as the Orioles", cuz I'm down with the O's. I mean, I would absolutley LOVE to see one of our teams finish first and the other get the wild card and bounce the Yankees out of the playoff picture and onto their overpaid asses at the end of the regular season. But until one of our teams clinches first, IT'S WAR!! :) :p

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Thats right, I liked that game yesterday. 17-1 how could they sleep at night.

I just want to see the O's in the playoffs.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I decided to paint my spare valve cover, and install my STR cam seal. I'll have to get some pics up when its all done.