weird bucking

INtegraaa

ok so im almost positive its not the motor mounts because i just replaced the front ones. the probelm is this when in gears 1 2 3 and sometimes for inbetween the speeds of about 0 to 30 basically slow speeds if i let of the gas to just coast while still in first gear even at 3k rpm the car just slams forward it throws me forward over and over again. its only in slow speeds and when i dont haveany gas applied. so does my car need a tune up is it almost like a form of it not having enough gas so it stalls out or what. plz help

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
sounds like a bad tranny mount, i would replace all of the mounts that you havent already or buy inserts

does do it when its in nuetral?

INtegraaa

like i said in my post its only when i dont give it gas at a slow amount of speed its the like the engine dies. for a second

XxCaryxX

Sounds like a misfire at low rpms. Happened to me when I didn't double check my grommets after installation and they leaked oil onto my spark plugs lol.

94dc4

My name matches again lol
if the check engine light blinks it might be ground wire related.

1stgsr

Grocery Getter
when you let off the gas think about this...... the engine rpms are going to be effected by the speed you are going bc it will now be driven by the transmission and the tires on the pavement. so if you are in 3rd going slow you might be putting to much of a load on the engine....just thinking out loud

dc2b18

Wait... What?
This is a common problem with people that don't know how to drive a stick. If you are going less than 30mph and not giving it gas, it will buck. You are in the wrong gear. I stay in second if I'm still rolling and I don't shift into third until about 3k rpms ~40mph.

INtegraaa

i know how to drive a stick the problem is the engine no matter which one of those three gears does that bucking even if im going 40 mph so its either the sparks or the fuel filter like the others suggested.

matis

i hurd you leik tegkips?
This is a common problem with people that don't know how to drive a stick. If you are going less than 30mph and not giving it gas, it will buck. You are in the wrong gear. I stay in second if I'm still rolling and I don't shift into third until about 3k rpms ~40mph.
gotta straight up bang gears! lol :twisted:

thatsmrpyro2u

im havign the same or similar problem. not it not knowing how to drive a stick cause thats all ive ever owned. anyways low 3 gears it bucks real bad at about half throttle once its above about 3k im good. if i find anything out ill post it but so far im kinda in the dark.

genesis

tougê hêrmit
if you here encountering this under throttle then i would say it is your TPS sensor (throttle positioning sensor) i had the same problem, plus im a certified ASE tech, take my word for it!

hulkman38

all GO little SHOW
Get it on a lift, and look up under for any broken mounts or bushigs! they can be tricky i could have sworn i had a motor mount problem and i did but the majority of it was the rear trailing bushing! but id check that first although it could possibly be a fuel or ignition issue. i just suggest this first because its easy.

thatsmrpyro2u

last night i replaced my fuel filter and checked my plugs. the plugs were good but when i pulled the old fuel filter that gas that came out was dark brown almost black. now that i have the new on e on there the car seams to run great. and about the TPS its a brand new oem replacement from inlinefour.com