Weird problem with clutch pedal/gears

GUnited

Sup fellas!!! I've searched the threads and think I have an idea, but welcome ANY thoughts or input. I DD my Teg and it's driven fine (outside of an electrical starting problem) but no mechanical issues. Last Monday, I cranked her up and she didn't want to go into gear. I also noted that the clutch pedal seemed to have lost some stiffness (CMC or slave I'm thinking) but she still drove. Tues, she acted like she didn't want to go into gear. Difficulty going into any gears, but with finesse it would. Weds, was the worst.
Described the situation to a couple of my mechanic buddies and they thought it was the CMC at first so I checked it and it seems to be fine. Fluids are good, I couldn't find any BIG leaks AND randomly on Thursday it drove PERFECT. No issues whatsoever. Clutch pedal had pressure back, shifted fine etc. I haven't driven it since then since my commute is 30m each way in traffic haha.
But from searching, here's what I've gathered: Poss synchros in the tranny, CMC or slave, or bad clutch. Like I said I know what losing pedal pressure feels like, but I've never had the pressure come back "on it's own" a few days later and the car go from not wanting to go into gear to seemingly being "ok". Any ideas or thoughts???

Thanks in advance