Wek Sos Industries

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
So, guess wek sos industries is starting to not ship items or really giving customer support.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/weksos-industries-san-jose

Yelp reviews confirm this. Their FB page is a little bit untrustworthy as they clean it. But there are people who are posting about ordering on x month and not receiving anything.

Any of you experience this with them? I know i ordered through them years ago and they were awesome. Sad to see them go down hill.

dlo253

Ive heard this quite a bit recently. Meh, they are overpriced anyways.. Sketchy, hope nobody gets ripped off.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i remember spending a lot of money there in the past and they were always great to me. Im kind of bummed. Im under the impression Wek Fest is put on by a different group of people since wek fest is doing well.

XjoEnX

I've had two separate experiences with them. First one was excellent but second one was horrible.

1st experience: ordered ASR end links over the phone and was recommended to buy ASR's ITR sway bar inserts too. Glad I did because it was a perfect combo and made for an easy install. Received item within 3 days of the order.

2nd experience: inquired about the Seibon Spoon style carbon front lip and they said they would contact Seibon to check stock and call me back the next day. Never got a call back and I had to call them again, which they told me Seibon hasn't returned contact with them and they have my name and contact info and would be in contact. I was ready to buy. After a week of not hearing anything I called Matt at RacelineUSA and he checked with Seibon and got back to me within 15 minutes to confirm it was in stock and he would have it at the shop the next day. Now I have it installed and love it.

And that's the story of me being gay for Matt.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Bought my Function7 LCAs from them, no issues. Called to explain that they were coming directly from F7 because they were made to order.

Ordered a blox test pipe. called me to let me know they were not instock but blox should have them in a week. No problems. This was in 2009. They went down hill so fast.

98b18c1

yea...even though they are going downhill ill still be at WEK FEST every year!!! LOL if they continue having it...

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
What's the deal with WEKSOS?!

Alright, I posted on here awhile back that I ordered the KONI yellows and Ground control set from WEKSOS. That was on May 16, 2013. A special order that would come in 3 to 4 weeks. So my kit would arrive around mid-June. To make a long story short, It is August and the set is STILL not in my possession. Went to their shop only to find out they have been closed for some time, due to "RENOVATION OF INVENTORY"...but left an email to get in touch with them to make an appointment and such. To make another long story short, sent a bunch of emails and NO REPLY YET! Anyways, I'm asking if anybody has a direct line to any of the owners or staff of WEKSOS that I could contact, that way I could get my 700 dollar deposit back. Thanks, for reading my rant. :x

94RS

No fucks given.
Damn, it's sad when places like that go downhill. Last I heard from them, they were still pretty trusted.