Wek Sos Industries

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Damn, it's sad when places like that go downhill. Last I heard from them, they were still pretty trusted.
They deleted their facebook page a month ago or so after dozens(probably more 30+) of customers flooded their page with complaints about not receiving their items. I saw the page before it they took the page down. They refuse to acknowledge that there were problems. They were receiving lots of bad rep and they totally deserved it.

Samurai Blue's post regarding WEKSOS:http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?p=1243943

BBB score:F

According to BBB files, this company is in the business of selling auto parts and supplies. Our records show that the company has a pattern of complaints concerning product delivery issues.

Consumers allege that they did not receive the products that they ordered and paid for. The company has not responded to any of the complaints filed.

In June 2013, the BBB contacted the company to obtain more information. We have received no response to date.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Merged newer weksos thread with one from 2 months ago to keep the amount of redundant new threads under control.

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
Merged newer weksos thread with one from 2 months ago to keep the amount of redundant new threads under control.
My fault, just getting really frustrated with WEKSOS....Are these guys scammers?! Facebook page deleted. Phones are no longer in service. Oh I'm getting my money back, Time to go huntin.....:twisted:

treeafodo

Austin
Wow, this really sucks. Hopefully you get your money back. Did you paypal it to them?

goofygamer

I've heard nothing, but great things about them in the past. I tried to get a pricing for their steering wheel lock and nardi wheel setup before my car got stolen a few months ago, and even though I sent them three emails, I still never got a response.

XjoEnX

They're done. Their website is cleaned out with only items they have in stock it seems. But since they're not taking calls or emails or doing any follow up, there's probably no need to even try anymore.

You could always do what Patrick does and hashtag and "@..." them in all your Facebook posts or other social sites you use. I would call out Wekfest since they all know each other and they're pretty active on social networks.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
They're done. Their website is cleaned out with only items they have in stock it seems. But since they're not taking calls or emails or doing any follow up, there's probably no need to even try anymore.

You could always do what Patrick does and hashtag and "@..." them in all your Facebook posts or other social sites you use. I would call out Wekfest since they all know each other and they're pretty active on social networks.
Wek Fest is only associated with wek sos by name from what i understand. Wek Sos wont do anything if you tag them. They dont respond to their fb messages. or postings on their page. They just delete them

XjoEnX

Last I heard Ken from wekfest still associates with wēk'sôs. << wow my phone autocorrected that lol.

I think his name is Ken. He just transitioned away from the shop to focus on the events only.