Well I have actually bought a vehicle

94rs-gharp

As the title states I have bought a car . Unfortunately it is not a Honda or Acura :( (all the ones ones in my area were in s***ty condition asking for 3k or more which is ridiculous) So I have picked up a 2001 Toyota Camry LE with 182,000 mile son it. It is from a not so family member (will be once a couple marriages happen). Its a 4 door, silver. it has Leather, V6 and is a 5 speed manual. (I have learned from work (I work at a Toyota dealership) the mechanics are saying this is a rare car to own.) I was instantly offered 3 grand for it but i refused because I need a vehicle. I am only paying $1250 dollars for it and it has been very well maintained. So I am very happy to be purchasing the vehicle and cannot wait to do a couple things to it :twisted:
I will have pictures up a little bit later dont worry!

Last edited:

94rs-gharp

haha actually imma keep it like this for a while and will look into cleaning it up some (new bumpers, clean the rust spot up) keep it stock for a while and if all goes well and i sell a shit tone of cars i will drop a 3.3l or 3.5l vvti motor in it and keep the manual trans in it and surprise some ricer kids where i live ;)....... most likely route will put some new rims on it and lower it an inch or so then think aboot a motor....or try and find a factory TRD supercharger for this car.

94RS

No fucks given.
Holy s***, I didn't even realize it was 5-speed. That makes this only the second Camry I've ever seen that's stick, the other one was an 08 or 09. At least that gives you some room to work on it.

And thankfully yours isn't the ever so popular old man gold with old man tan interior. :lol:

94rs-gharp

Holy s***, I didn't even realize it was 5-speed. That makes this only the second Camry I've ever seen that's stick, the other one was an 08 or 09. At least that gives you some room to work on it.

And thankfully yours isn't the ever so popular old man gold with old man tan interior. :lol:
Yeah its a very rare car for the year. the SE Camry through 03-10 were manual available but this body style with leather and a 5 speed and a V6 is rare

Blue95gsr

That car you smoked!
Nice family pick up. Sometimes family, future family in your case, give you great gifts. My uncle sold me a little truck that I miss till this day for $500.