Went racing and won one lost one

94RS

No fucks given.
So why not go and race your "iconic" 5.0 Rustang instead of a shitty little Honda? You just idolized how fast they can be, and yet are dreaming about making 180hp out of an econobox.... Go wrap the fagstang around a pole instead of this clean LS I'm hearing about.

JordanB21

So why not go and race your "iconic" 5.0 Rustang instead of a s***ty little Honda? You just idolized how fast they can be, and yet are dreaming about making 180hp out of an econobox.... Go wrap the fagstang around a pole instead of this clean LS I'm hearing about.
Go somewhere with your problems man, I don't want to hear your shit.

94RS

No fucks given.
My problems... :rolf: You just wrote a love letter to the Mustang 5.0 and yet want to throw a bunch of money at an economy car to try and be the fastest retard on the street.... Yeah, these are "my" problems :lol:

JordanB21

yep, that is what I want to do 94RS, exactly what I want to do.

As I fucking said before and again and again I want to build my b18b1 without going vtec. Didn't realize that was so hard for you to grasp that I wanted to build my b18b1 without going vtec. Did I mention that I wanted to build my b18b1 without going vtec? Because I was thinking about building my b18b1 without going vtec. I was thinking about adding some cams to my b18b1 which would be different cams than the vtec version because it's without vtec. Also I was thinking about adding an intake to my b18b1 without going vtec.
what do you think about me building my b18b1 and not going vtec? I think it's a good idea. Do you like my idea? I like my idea. I had an idea. I hatched this idea and then read stuff. I read stuff and thought about it. I thought about it and now i'm talking about it. I'm talking about building a b18b1 and not going vtec. I don't think I want boost either, is that a smart idea? I like my idea. I had an idea. I hatched this idea and then read stuff. I read stuff and thought about it. I thought about it and now I'm talking about it. I'm talking about building a b18b1 and not going vtec not boosting it right now either.

R13

The other asshole
I'm talking about building a b18b1 and not going vtec. I don't think I want boost either, is that a smart idea?
If spending several grand on an engine to get 14hp is smart then by all means go ahead. :lol:

But you wanted to beat other cars, If you want to not get beat by 4 door civics then boost is your only hope without going vtec.

Cams won't do s***, Intake won't either, You'll probably even lose horsepower.

JordanB21

So from what I understand, you wanna go LS/V and run a GT45.
I actually laughed at this one. Looool.

I want to hear the reasoning behind building a b18b1 without going v-tec
My personal desired speed and power goals can be made going with the nonvtec build in a more cost efficient manner with less work than building an LS/V
180 flywheel horsepower out of a b18b1 isn't unreasonable nautrally aspirated, while building it I've been adding factors of reliability since it is my DD till I get the mx3. At which point I'll then decide to keep and turbo or sell and put money into whatever else (probably the other cars or a bank, who knows).

I don't expect to beat everyone and I want to do auto-x and a car like I want and depicted won't be the s*** in it but it sure wouldn't come in last either. Which is good enough.

Sure I could make a dream b18c build but if I were to do that I sure just go buy a gsr, it's more cost efficient, and away better starting point.

94RS

No fucks given.
Great idea, if he uses Dolly Parton's hair dryer, he'll be putting down some serious power to the wheels.

R13

The other asshole
Great idea, if he uses Dolly Parton's hair dryer, he'll be putting down some serious power to the wheels.
All he needs then is some bigger wheels for more grip. Shinier the faster, The wheels on that mustang should do nicely.

94RS

No fucks given.
Wait.... Did I just read you're planning on getting a Mazda MX3? As in the cars with the small V6 that make even less power than a stock LS?