Went racing and won one lost one

JordanB21

My god.... You try way too hard.
I try very hard much often. I try hard on days and sometimes nights. I try hard when I fight. I try hard to duck dodge dart and bite. It's because I was always so full of height. End these thoughts. niggah I blast you from the past with some wicked ghostly raps. Might as well be ghostface killah, no dog illa than JB who slap niggahs when he feelin hasty. Lestly. testy. dress. heep. peeps are seep deep in the knee keep yah sleep in the keep because that shit is whats up.

R13

The other asshole
Anyone? I couldn't understand a word of that...

R13

The other asshole
Rapping? Is that what cousin smoochin' camaro lovers do now?

He should stick to blowing in an empty moonshine jug. :lol:

JordanB21

Sour disel in my pipe, man that s*** so hype. I keep it real and tight. Like the girls baginas, like fine china! Aye that's alrighta. Saw another brotha get fired, returned back to the projects like it aint enough yet, getting slain and felt like dirty water down the drain. Can take the hane-ous-nuss of these crimes and atrocities committed. Let wing trying to spit it but for real she don't quit it. She bit it. My dicks on the floor, oh my god, no more. Rush to the doctors to get it sewn on only to be told I'll be pissing in a bag from now y-on.

I saw the oven was fired up so I put a match to it, broke the latch on the ceiling, ka-bloom that s*** right up. Yah feel me? I ain't crazy just because my cuzzin is pretay. She remind me of JEnnaay from that forest gump. He my hero. He's no zero. Played the pong, make me wanna ride shotgun.
SO I DID. YOU AINT NEVER HEARD OF ME SITTING DJ. CAUSEI GOT MAD SKILLS. DO sOME PiLLLLLLLLLLS! pop a xanax pop a molly, act all jolly, drop to your knees and get in bed with mercedes. Benz, is all I knows because thats what I be driven in.

Groot on ma level. negro.

Found this moments ago and was like. woah. That second tag line by peta is so relevant to me.
http://9gag.com/gag/aZxMz66

Last edited:

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
This is the greatest thing I've seen on the internet in months. My ribs hurt from laughing so hard.

Ryan659

What the fuck happened last night?? :lol: but Jordan, please go get that miata and make a build thread on here. PLEASE!!!!!!!

It would be entertaining to watch you throw away money into two slow ass cars instead of one.

But seriously though (even though you won't listen, no newbs ever listen to us on here) swap out the B18B1 for a C1 and build that engine up. Trying to make a B1 fast without boost or LSV is a waste of time.

Nick_C78

What in the hell is with this guy. He says he knows how to build a fast car....so build it. Wtf you doing here?

Also, was he telling me about how to build a head? :/

94RS

No fucks given.
What the f*** happened last night?? :lol: but Jordan, please go get that miata and make a build thread on here. PLEASE!!!!!!!

It would be entertaining to watch you throw away money into two slow ass cars instead of one.

But seriously though (even though you won't listen, no newbs ever listen to us on here) swap out the B18B1 for a C1 and build that engine up. Trying to make a B1 fast without boost or LSV is a waste of time.
MX3, not Miata...