We're Pregnant!!

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
Congrats!

Google "Chinese birth chart)

And report your results
we don't know the exact date it was conceived. Close to girlfriend's birthday so hard to say. But just for fun, if I believed in this chart, we would be having a girl.

malachi12

Thanks, we haven't really agreed on any names yet, but if it's a boy, the middle name will be Keith-Alexander (girlfriend's grandpa is named Keith and we both just like Alexander... plus Alexander Keith's s good!! hahaha not named after beer at all though!!) and if it's a girl, the middle name will be Anita (my mother's real first name, even though she goes by her middle name, Maureen)

We still have time as we are only about 5 weeks in.

I say "we" because we are in this together, no matter what. I haven't missed a doctor's appointment and I won't. I'm going to be there 100% of the time for her.
your a good papa!

alyssafacex

I say "we" because we are in this together, no matter what. I haven't missed a doctor's appointment and I won't. I'm going to be there 100% of the time for her.
this made me smile, i wish all guys would be like you!

do it! I love mine and every body gives me compliments, plus I think it is turning my daughter into a car nut, she always comes out to the garage to work on my car with me.
haha nothing wrong with that! teach her young!!

GSR Chick

Teggys me ponen mojada <3
Thanks, we haven't really agreed on any names yet, but if it's a boy, the middle name will be Keith-Alexander (girlfriend's grandpa is named Keith and we both just like Alexander... plus Alexander Keith's s good!! hahaha not named after beer at all though!!) and if it's a girl, the middle name will be Anita (my mother's real first name, even though she goes by her middle name, Maureen)

We still have time as we are only about 5 weeks in.

That's awesome man. More guys should be like you and actually WANT to be there for the girl and child. Good luck to both of you. Congrats! :thumbup:

Rich-PMS

we don't know the exact date it was conceived. Close to girlfriend's birthday so hard to say. But just for fun, if I believed in this chart, we would be having a girl.
Count back 41 weeks back from the due date, and that's around conception time. There's a site that you enter the pregos age, a d due date, and it does calculation for you.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
Count back 41 weeks back from the due date, and that's around conception time. There's a site that you enter the pregos age, a d due date, and it does calculation for you.
We don't know the due date because we went to the dating ultrasound but there was no baby to measure yet. When you know the due date, you know the day it was conceived.

As for all the other posts, thanks guys and gals. Means a lot. I'm sure he/she will be into cars just from being around them all the time but I'm not going to force anything onto him/her. Whatever he/she decides to take interest in, I will support it.

Congrat bro. I'm excited for u. Any big plans for u and ur girl?
Only plans we have now is getting a house. I know it's going to be crazy with the baby coming but what's the point in living if you're not living life.