What 15" wheels clear ITR/Legend Mini Cooper Brake Upgrade

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Ok so for all of you that have this setup - looking for info to see what wheels clear - i have read a big article off team integra and it seems like all honda wheels fit but i need something aftermarket - right now i have RPF1's and just looking at the brake setup i know that they wont fit.

I read that 949 6UL's might fit but from what ive seen they dont make them anymore.

If anyone has a suggestion please let me know - and im not looking for something completly high end - just want a decent wheel that i know will clear this setup before i put the brake kit on.

Thoughts/opinions appreciated.

-Kyle

Edit: I will be using 225 series tire so need atleast a 15 x 7 wheel

jbrown97ls

I just got an email from goodwinracing (the supplier I got my 6ULs from) saying that the latest set of 6ULs are in stock? I read that same article and I believe it said the 15x8 6ULs fit.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
so i finally found a set of wheels that will fit

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 +35 offset - I have been talking to Scott i believe at fastbrakes and he helped me out a lot - i gave him my brake setup and he actually had a spindle and mocked everything up with the wheel to make sure it clears.

FYI for anyone with this setup - please note that if you are using the prelude rotors - they are a little bit thicker and with new pads on it - it will not clear becuase of the pad thickness. Would have to go to a 30 offset or so.

-Kyle

Sammich

i'm pretty sure i've heard stock 15s/gsr wheels clear teh BBK...so i'm sure any wheels w/ those dimensions or greater would clear w/o issues

dopematic

I would assume any wheels with a offset of +45 ish or lower should clear them?

Don't quote me though.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
^ yeah i believe all 15" OEM Honda wheels clear - but they are only 6-6.5" wide - hard to fit a 225 wide tire on those..

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Kyle here you go. Mini Cooper rotors, Acura Legend 2 Piston Caliper with Konig Daylite 15x6.5 +40 with 205/50/15 Bridgestone RE-11. This is a small as it gets without the us of spacers.

Last edited:

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Here is mine

ITR Calipers
Mini cooper 280MM rotors
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 15x7 35mm offset 4x100

Plenty of room...